Can Vitor pull it off

0% chance. We're all delusional to think/hope for this.

I know Jones has a lot of haters right now. Personally I've lost a lot of respect for him. But this doesn't change the type of fighter each man is. Vitor can't beat a wrestler not named Lindland and can't hang at 205. Look at his past fights at 205. It's not a pretty record. Years of steroids also haven't been kind to Vitors body. Altough I'm wanting Jones to e humbled I don't think Vitor has the capacity to do so. It's all wishful thinking guys. Phone Post

Vitor always has a chance but I can't see him winning at all. Phone Post

Those odds are stupid for a guy with proven tko power, blinding speed, and a high level of accuracy. Phone Post

This match up with Vitor came out of fucking nowhere. I thought Jon was fighting Lyoto... now Vitor? How much you want to bet it's going to change again?

ps Vitor does have a change if he can stop Jon Jones from taking him down and holding him.

Somebody with the striking ability of Vitor, even if it only lasts around 3-4 minutes, should never be at +800. I'm laying money on Vitor here more or less because I HAVE TO, given those foolish odds.

Do I think he'll win? Of course not. Do I think he has a better chance than he's being given? Absolutely.

Its easy to get ahead of ourselves on this. Vitor is an older fighter with bad knees and training for Jones will be tough on him. If he makes UFC 152 without an injury while training I would be surprised. I like Vitor, but cant imagine him beating Jones even healthy...

Southpaw with lightning hands. BJJ black belt. KO power and outstanding finishing ability.

If Vitor hurts him he's done. You guys are seriously underestimating him.

Who gives a shit if 220lb AJ took him down. He still won.

On any given day...... Phone Post

Short answer: No.

Long Answer: No.

The UG will explode if he pulled it off. Phone Post

Prepare2Die - 

0% chance. We're all delusional to think/hope for this.

I know Jones has a lot of haters right now. Personally I've lost a lot of respect for him. But this doesn't change the type of fighter each man is. Vitor can't beat a wrestler not named Lindland and can't hang at 205. Look at his past fights at 205. It's not a pretty record. Years of steroids also haven't been kind to Vitors body. Altough I'm wanting Jones to e humbled I don't think Vitor has the capacity to do so. It's all wishful thinking guys. Phone Post

JBJ is a great fighter. I do enjoy watching him fight.

BUT.

Rashad hit him HARD.

Rampage landed shots on the inside.

Lyoto stood his ground but was physically overpowered in the clinch.

Put Vitor in those same situations and he can absolutely knock JBJ's block off. The way JBJ fights, he IS going to give the opportunity for that exchange to occur. If JBJ does not end the fight in A.Silva fashion (1 hit KO without having to trade) he IS going to get hit. His chin will be tested when that happens.

If Vitor can pull the trigger quick and land he can win.

Hesitate and he's done.

I am hoping he can put Jones to sleep.

every part of bones game is the takedown, and scaring people with it.  If vitor can scramble and hit jones in a scramble he could pull it off.

Vitor has the punchers chance kinda like Henderson. I would love to see it happen.

Vitor has a chance. Because he makes his own atmosphere!!! Anyone Remember that. Phone Post

Well, if anything, karma's certainly on his side.

And I would also have to believe that Jesus will be cornering Vitor. Jones' bullshit is beginning to border on blasphemy... Phone Post

Nope!! Phone Post

Its a long shot but its not impossible. Hes fast and has serious KO power. Lets hope he can land one of his dynamite punches.

Punchers chance and a good one at that. Phone Post