Can we finally have Frank Mir vs...

Gonzaga? I mean...its been a long time coming IMO. The timing seems right. What do you all think?

makes a lot of sense.

I think Mir should retire before he has permanent damage Phone Post 3.0

Rory MacRonald - I think Mir should retire before he has permanent damage Phone Post 3.0
He already does. Spend anytime with him he is starting to slurr. Phone Post 3.0

JToller - 
Rory MacRonald - I think Mir should retire before he has permanent damage Phone Post 3.0
He already does. Spend anytime with him he is starting to slurr. Phone Post 3.0

Do you have any videos? In the ones I have seen he seems quite coherent (even though he should seriously stop fighting before it's getting there)

Honestly I'd be more pumped to see mir v gonzaga at metamoris then in the ufc. Phone Post 3.0

Elyrain - Honestly I'd be more pumped to see mir v gonzaga at metamoris then in the ufc. Phone Post 3.0
Second that Phone Post 3.0

ShadowPM -
Elyrain - Honestly I'd be more pumped to see mir v gonzaga at metamoris then in the ufc. Phone Post 3.0
Second that Phone Post 3.0
Thirded.... That doesn't sound right Phone Post 3.0

If Mir doesn't retire, I'd prefer him to take fights that he's the favorite in. A fight vs Gonzaga may not fall under that category. Phone Post 3.0

That would be great! Phone Post 3.0

Vs Barnett Phone Post 3.0

Heel Hooker - So we can watch two great grapplers show their mediocre stand up? Phone Post 3.0
Doesn't that happen at most UFCs to a certain extent? Phone Post 3.0