Can we get Joel back to Chael's podcast?

Joel was great, say what you will but the son of a bitch was brutally honest and his nature of "I'm on a diet".. "I'm eating everything under the sun now" "I'm not drinking".  "I'm drunk as fuck who wants to drink one with the god father". 

Him walking in with a bloody nose not even acknowledging it.  The man was a character and that's what sells.  

Baby

UncleChael -

You motherfuckers crack me up.  You just responded to a thread about Chael's podcast that was started by Chael Sonnen himself.  Although you didn't even realize it.  

Yes, Snapper_Winner is the screen name for Chael Sonnen.  No bullshit.  Look at his threads and how he types.  It's just like how Chael talks.  Like the one about how Max Holloway should cut a promo in Ireland to set up for a Conor fight.  Totally how ole Chael P thinks.

Off topic, I've been a fan for a long time Chael.  And I'm still a fan.  I even read that bullshit book, The Voice of Reason.  Asked for it for Christmas years ago and got it.  I didn't take issue with your Republican talking points, but I was disappointed that you never backed them up with reason.  I know you're a smart man, but you just seemed to parrot a bunch of shit that Republicans say without backing it up as to why you felt that way.  Point blank, I expected more outta you.  But hey, maybe it was a rushed product.  Still love you.      

Does this look like the Politics Debating Society to you?

Keep it on the down-low. 

That's Gangster talk for 'shut up'.

Snapper_Winner -
UncleChael -

You motherfuckers crack me up.  You just responded to a thread about Chael's podcast that was started by Chael Sonnen himself.  Although you didn't even realize it.  

Yes, Snapper_Winner is the screen name for Chael Sonnen.  No bullshit.  Look at his threads and how he types.  It's just like how Chael talks.  Like the one about how Max Holloway should cut a promo in Ireland to set up for a Conor fight.  Totally how ole Chael P thinks.

Off topic, I've been a fan for a long time Chael.  And I'm still a fan.  I even read that bullshit book, The Voice of Reason.  Asked for it for Christmas years ago and got it.  I didn't take issue with your Republican talking points, but I was disappointed that you never backed them up with reason.  I know you're a smart man, but you just seemed to parrot a bunch of shit that Republicans say without backing it up as to why you felt that way.  Point blank, I expected more outta you.  But hey, maybe it was a rushed product.  Still love you.      

Does this look like the Politics Debating Society to you?

Keep it on the down-low. 

That's Gangster talk for 'shut up'.

You're all right in my book, whoever you are.   Lol.   Anyway, maybe help out a brother who is down on his luck by getting him a tick to the LA Forum on the 20th.  Or not, still love you my brother. 

Joel leaving You’re Welcome was one of the best things to ever happen

I doubt thats the real Uncle Chael, Uncle Chael.

If it is, good luck saturday. I will be the one guy in the forum on your side.

ShanTheMan - I doubt thats the real Uncle Chael, Uncle Chael.

If it is, good luck saturday. I will be the one guy in the forum on your side.

I’ve got no friends from 9 to 5.

Wasn’t a huge fan of Joel and his stories but I didn’t mind when he just did small spots.

Doubt he comes back reading between the lines he just burned Chael to many times.

UncleChael -
Samoa -
Willin - Joel was awful. So is the new guy.

Bisping and Chael should co-host and it would be fire. As long as they can defer to one another to speak.

I could just hear Chael sniping him with “I beat you” every other episode or so. 

Are you mo’s not concerned that the OP is  Chael?

Why would anyone be?

Bring back the godfather

Here’s what people are missing…the new guy people don’t like and they turn off the show

With joel, love him or hate him you tuned in for the shit show

NO, NO, F NO.