Can we get Joel back to Chael's podcast?

I am sure we all miss Joel 'The Godfather' Suprenant since he was fired from Chael's 'You're Welcome' podcast.

It is a travesty that the winning formula of arrogant intellectual vs angry dope didn't get more airplay.

Can't we campaign to get him back, or something?

'What's the money on it hass!?'

He was fucking awful. The new guy sucks too. All of Chaels co-host are impossible to listen too 

flaco_62 -

He was fucking awful. The new guy sucks too. All of Chaels co-host are impossible to listen too 

Wel doesn’t he just grab middle aged beer guts that hang around extreme couture 

flaco_62 -

Awful? I thought he was hilarious. Chael would needle him until he exploded and it was always great to listen to.

I liked the old TQ stories and his weird ass used car stories.

Baby

God, please no.

He was only entertaining when he was the butt of Chael’s jokes and ridicule.

When he tried to give his opinions or analysis… oh, boy. Brutal.

"Remember when you went crazy just now? "

And fucking Joel answers normal and gets back into normal talk. I was almost in tears laughing.

#81/92

I enjoyed hearing Chael bash him. It made for a real good listen. I still listen to Chael but it's not the same and don't listen to Joel's podcast.

Blame me.

Fuck no dude. Chael needs a sidekick but definitely not that guy. He is the fucking worst.

GOAT St. Pierre - Blame me.
Supposedly you are next. Better take a weekly flight up to West Linn

Your out of your mind,he was unlistenable 

You motherfuckers crack me up.  You just responded to a thread about Chael's podcast that was started by Chael Sonnen himself.  Although you didn't even realize it.  

Yes, Snapper_Winner is the screen name for Chael Sonnen.  No bullshit.  Look at his threads and how he types.  It's just like how Chael talks.  Like the one about how Max Holloway should cut a promo in Ireland to set up for a Conor fight.  Totally how ole Chael P thinks.

Off topic, I've been a fan for a long time Chael.  And I'm still a fan.  I even read that bullshit book, The Voice of Reason.  Asked for it for Christmas years ago and got it.  I didn't take issue with your Republican talking points, but I was disappointed that you never backed them up with reason.  I know you're a smart man, but you just seemed to parrot a bunch of shit that Republicans say without backing it up as to why you felt that way.  Point blank, I expected more outta you.  But hey, maybe it was a rushed product.  Still love you.      

Smash Rampage and win that fucking belt bro!

You can’t put the manure back in the horse.

I listened all the time. The Joel showed up and I listened all the time. Joel left. I don’t listen nearly as much. It has something to do with Joel. Chael by himself (pre-Joel) was great. I didn’t see Joel as taking anything away from the show. He was a train wreck. Then he left and the new guys that co host are horrid imo.  

Joel was awful. So is the new guy.

Bisping and Chael should co-host and it would be fire. As long as they can defer to one another to speak.

Willin - Joel was awful. So is the new guy.

Bisping and Chael should co-host and it would be fire. As long as they can defer to one another to speak.

I could just hear Chael sniping him with “I beat you” every other episode or so. 

Samoa -
Willin - Joel was awful. So is the new guy.

I could just hear Chael sniping him with “I beat you” every other episode or so. 

Are you mo’s not concerned that the OP is  Chael?