Can we get Robbie Lawler on JRE?

Rogan has lame ass Belal on his podcast. Lets get Ruthless on there.

13 Likes

Need some more OG dudes on there. I haven’t listened to Brogan for a while but did the whole Serra and Din Thomas the other day and it was good.

2 Likes

Just started that one, I really like it so far

Robby is pretty shy and reserved. A long form one on one interview on a comedy podcast probably would not suit him.

4 Likes

Lawler doesn’t talk much, could be a pretty boring interview.

3 Likes

If Stipe can do it, Im sure Lawler can. He does fine in pressers. Im sure Rogan can get him going for an hour.

2 Likes

I think sometimes, guests need a couple of dudes in there with them to fill in the gaps and keep Rogan in check. I think you will get a better convo too as its more of sitting with your boys rather than a face to face interview

1 Like

Fuck yeah

1 Like

Bring him on with another guest. I bet if you put him and Jens on a podcast you could get some good stories from the MFS days.

4 Likes

Great idea.

2 Likes

Someone @ Rogan!

Good Luck at the comedy club btw…

Do Robbie Lawler with Pat Miletich sit down with Rogan , will be some great stories flowing out.

6 Likes

Much better idea with Pat. OP is an idiot.

But yet my IQ is more than double yours. You think some bum from the Jets can hang with a UFC champ :joy::joy:. I will say my boys and I needed a laugh so thanks. :ireland::ireland::ireland:

1 Like

Pat is an unhinged lunatic these days. He’d make Eddie bravo sound like a moderate conspiracy-wise.

How is that possible? What’s an example?

This.

I’d love to see Lawler on JRE but he is a man of few words.

Why is Pat M an unhinged lunatic? Politics?

Did you watch his retirement press conference? He wouldn’t shut up for like 20 minutes straight lol