Can we give some credit to Goldie?

I L<3VE Goldie and Joe.

If/when either one leaves, they'll be missed.

Yea hes had his silly moments but he seems likable. Him and rogan do well to add exciting commentary. Really noticable when you watch other smaller cards where they are absent Phone Post 3.0

I love Goldie. Always have. Dude is a true pro that takes entirely too much shit from entirely too many idiots. Phone Post 3.0

Yeh, he might say some goofy stuff, but I like goldie, seems pretty likeable. Also, as Rogans mentioned, he does a lot more thank just commentating (getting things ready before events and things of that nature) Phone Post 3.0

I always supported him, good to see other fans coming around. Phone Post 3.0

What about when golden said that nate "literally weathered a storm in round one" haha Phone Post 3.0

He still hasn't done the JRE right? I wonder why Phone Post 3.0

tenchu -
Mike Litoris - Always been a fan of Goldie and Rogan. UFCs are not the same for me without those two. Phone Post 3.0

If/when either leave, it just wont be the same. Phone Post 3.0

GS27 - He still hasn't done the JRE right? I wonder why Phone Post 3.0
Would be a good idea. Phone Post 3.0

" you know you've made it when they refer to you by one name, Anthony Johnson "Rumble"

-Goldie.

Definitely grown on me. But I feel like Joe brings out the best in him and they work well together.

How has he been doing this for like 20 years and still doesn't seem to understand what's happening sometimes? The man has literally had a front row seat to every single fight since 1997. I'm starting to think it's park of his shtick.

He keeps the show on track and sticks to the script.

I can respect that Phone Post 3.0