Can we give some credit to Goldie?

Even when shit is falling down around him he's still doing his job like a pro.

I used to bash on him back in the day but he's really grown on me. Phone Post 3.0

What shit ? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah he grew on me, besides he says much less annoying stuff now days.

Goldie makes the events feel homely to me.

Always been a fan of Goldie and Rogan. UFCs are not the same for me without those two. Phone Post 3.0

GayBred - Even when shit is falling down around him he's still doing his job like a pro.

I used to bash on him back in the day but he's really grown on me. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly this. Phone Post 3.0

I'm down with goldy. Phone Post 3.0

Goldie is a certified G. End of story. HOF. Phone Post 3.0

I'd miss Goldie if he left. Phone Post 3.0

Mike Litoris - Always been a fan of Goldie and Rogan. UFCs are not the same for me without those two. Phone Post 3.0

Goldie used to make some 'dumb' mistakes.

He's been incredibly solid for a long time now, and what he does is impressive.

I had to laugh earlier when it was "Randa with the red hair... Cortney with the not red hair"

Much respect to Goldie. He really has worked hard to improve over the years and events aren't the same without him. Phone Post 3.0

Always been a fan Phone Post 3.0

Guy does his job great, he just needed to stop saying dumb things to fill quiet times.

luctaro -

Guy does his job great, he just needed to stop saying dumb things to fill quiet times.

I like him but him calling the Conor nate fight the biggest in mma history during the fight had me shaking my head with laughter. Phone Post 3.0

It takes a lot of energy to be a Rockstar. Phone Post 3.0

CloudStrife -
luctaro -

I like him but him calling the Conor nate fight the biggest in mma history during the fight had me shaking my head with laughter. Phone Post 3.0
What fight was bigger? He's talking ppv Phone Post 3.0

I like Goldberg. You guys are too mean to him.

He's a professional play by play commentator, I used to listen to him call the old IHL hockey games on ESPN.

He took the job with the UFC not knowing much about MMA and he's has improved his knowledge of the fight game tremendously.

Hope the UFC locks him up for 10 more years! Phone Post 3.0

CRE - Goldie makes the events feel homely to me.
This,

As a fight fan who enjoys watching fights more alone than at a social gathering, he's an awesome key to the show. Him and rogan have a calming effect, maybe we're just used to them but I love Goldie and never understood the criticism he received over all these years. Phone Post 3.0