Can you beat Today's Shamrock, Royce, Saku??

pickula - I reckon any of the three of them could tap out everyone in this thread one after the other in less than 15 minutes max, and do it fairly easily.

Also - if a leading bjj coach told his pupils they could all beat Royce then he's a bullshitter - I've seen Royce myself toying with black belts at seminars during free rolling, and cracking jokes as he did it, less than a year ago.

Some of you guys need to wake up and get real.

This is a MMA thread, Royce would get lit up before he can bum scoot on me bra. 

pickula - I reckon any of the three of them could tap out everyone in this thread one after the other in less than 15 minutes max, and do it fairly easily.

Also - if a leading bjj coach told his pupils they could all beat Royce then he's a bullshitter - I've seen Royce myself toying with black belts at seminars during free rolling, and cracking jokes as he did it, less than a year ago.

Yes they could. They'd also get destroyed by anyone with decent size and a decent level of proficiency in boxing/Muay Thai. I didn't see anyone say they'd tap them in BJJ, so what are you going off about? Phone Post 3.0

Duane's_love_banged_by_TheDominator2139 - 
pickula - I reckon any of the three of them could tap out everyone in this thread one after the other in less than 15 minutes max, and do it fairly easily.

This is a MMA thread, Royce would get lit up before he can bum scoot on me bra. 

Yeah, I would tornado kick that dudes head to bolivia before he could pajama scoot his way anywhere near me.

I'd lose by old man strength submission.

IronWill - 
Ryann Von Doom - Lol @ this shit thread. Those saying yes, i'd pay to see you all get shattered by them. Phone Post 3.0
I've seen you RVD, not everyone on here is you. If you think any of those three have anything beyond amateur skills in kickboxing then you just don't know what you're talking about. Saku was legit AF but have you seen him lately? Life isn't a Stallone movie. Phone Post 3.0

Please, take on any of them in mma. Please.

Yeah, all at the same time

Ryann Von Doom -
IronWill - 
Ryann Von Doom - Lol @ this shit thread. Those saying yes, i'd pay to see you all get shattered by them. Phone Post 3.0
I've seen you RVD, not everyone on here is you. If you think any of those three have anything beyond amateur skills in kickboxing then you just don't know what you're talking about. Saku was legit AF but have you seen him lately? Life isn't a Stallone movie. Phone Post 3.0

Are you even reading the thread? They'd all tap me quickly. But yeah, I bet they'd be chomping at the bit to accept a fight from me.. Lol Phone Post 3.0

IronWill - 
Ryann Von Doom -
IronWill - 

Are you even reading the thread? They'd all tap me quickly. But yeah, I bet they'd be chomping at the bit to accept a fight from me.. Lol Phone Post 3.0

I did, and your comments still ring of arrogance like you could literally do anything to any of them. I'd pay to see you get smashed by any of the 3.

I'd love to roll competitively with any of them. It would be an amazing experience and yes, they would all tap me repeatedly.

I wouldn't insult any of them by even contemplating a legit MMA fight. That's ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0

MolsonMuscles - I'd love to roll competitively with any of them. It would be an amazing experience and yes, they would all tap me repeatedly.

I wouldn't insult any of them by even contemplating a legit MMA fight. That's ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0

See, that's respectful and realistic. Outside of the legit Profighters here, the rest of you would get folded in grappling or mma.

LOL at this Phone Post 3.0

LOL @ the self-delusion going on in this thread.

Like guys who think they could beat a really crappy-looking pro boxer because they see him get schooled in a fight. Most people have absolutely NO idea what it's like to go with even a pretty "bad" boxer or MMA fighter.

I knew a guy who was Larry Holmes body guard (Cliff Stewart). He mentioned all sorts of time people would try to LEGIT start fights and throw down with Larry f-ing  Holmes --dudes who never even boxed, thought they could beat him.

Ego + lack of experience makes people delusional.

Ryann Von Doom -
MolsonMuscles - I'd love to roll competitively with any of them. It would be an amazing experience and yes, they would all tap me repeatedly.

See, that's respectful and realistic. Outside of the legit Profighters here, the rest of you would get folded in grappling or mma.
I played in a charity hockey game last year with a group of retired NHLers. I'm 40, still in decent shape, I still play regularly and I was a pretty solid junior player that competed with and against plenty of guys who went on to the pros.

With all that being said, it's astonishing to see up close the level of skill even an out of shape 55 or 60 year old former pro brings to the table.

I played a game of "keep-away" with HOFer Steve Shutt, who retired when I was TEN YEARS OLD, and I quite simply couldn't get the puck off of him. He raped me over and over, and it wasn't even a tasteful rape. It hurt. A lot.

I imagine it's no different with retired or "old" fighters. Phone Post 3.0

You guys are the ones that are delusional. With the exception of Saku, none of these guys were ever even decent on the feet. Comparing them to a retired pro boxer is ridiculous, they would get beat up by amateur kickboxers and boxers. All of them are great on the ground, and would school the whole OG, sure. But basing their level of proficiency based on their legend status and not their skills is delusional. They're 50.. Let's get them off the gear and see their skills decline even further. Phone Post 3.0

MolsonMuscles - 
Ryann Von Doom -

I played in a charity hockey game last year with a group of retired NHLers. I'm 40, still in decent shape, I still play regularly and I was a pretty solid junior player that competed with and against plenty of guys who went on to the pros.

With all that being said, it's astonishing to see up close the level of skill even an out of shape 55 or 60 year old former pro brings to the table.

I played a game of "keep-away" with HOFer Steve Shutt, who retired when I was TEN YEARS OLD, and I quite simply couldn't get the puck off of him. He raped me over and over, and it wasn't even a tasteful rape. It hurt. A lot.

It's like the story of Larry Bird as GM of the Pacers. Old as shit and hasn't played in ages. He watches almost every practice on the sideline, sitting there in his suit. At the end of practice if there's a ball near him he'll take a shot from wherever he's standing and turn around and leave without even looking to see if the shot goes in. He never misses. pro's are just on another level.

na Phone Post 3.0

time traveling 12er -
MolsonMuscles - 
Ryann Von Doom -

It's like the story of Larry Bird as GM of the Pacers. Old as shit and hasn't played in ages. He watches almost every practice on the sideline, sitting there in his suit. At the end of practice if there's a ball near him he'll take a shot from wherever he's standing and turn around and leave without even looking to see if the shot goes in. He never misses. pro's are just on another level.
Its cold out... You and i agree on things. Phone Post 3.0

Well I would certainly like to see you guys try... Phone Post 3.0

In for the amount of delusional assholes who say yes. Of course we have many who can but vast majority of the forum members would be slaughtered. Phone Post 3.0

Easily, I'd also slaughter Jordan in a game of one on one B Ball...I haven't played since school but I'm 33 and he's 52! Old fucker doesn't stand a chance.. Phone Post 3.0