Can you beat Today's Shamrock, Royce, Saku??

Heck Yeah I can, sign me up Joe Silva!! I'm in my midlife Prime. I would wreck these hall of famers for only 10k! !! I'll even take reebok as my sponsor! !!! Phone Post 3.0

I honestly have no idea. I look at their ages and think well yeah I guess I would. But then I look at their names and think nah no chance Phone Post 3.0

Ken prolly gas first but Royce and Sak would catch me eventually. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck no Phone Post 3.0

under the right circumstances

(super extreme luck)

On the feet, pretty easily. Theyd all tap me super quick if it hit the ground though. Phone Post 3.0

I haven't boxed in a couple years, but I would KO Royce imo. Shammy still looks strong, so I will guess not. Saku I wouldn't want to hit.

On the ground, I am a 7 year noob so I would lose badly

ShanTheMan - I haven't boxed in a couple years, but I would KO Royce imo. Shammy still looks strong, so I will guess not. Saku I wouldn't want to hit.

On the ground, I am a 7 year noob so I would lose badly
Strong maybe, but slow with terrible technique and a 51 year old chin. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe in like 5 more years lol Phone Post 3.0

Probably ... Saku isn't saku he's not even the ghost of saku he's done beyond done. Ken is 50 ... Royce is the toughest fight but I feel like if I kept it standing I could ko him.... True story the 2nd best bjj artist a coach at a very famous Team told his pupils they could all beat Royce which is probably true the game has advanced his skill set. You better be Kron aka Rickson 2.0 or roger to go in with just Gracie bjj and even they work their striking.

The me now probably couldn't beat the 13 year old versions of those guys. Hell no. Phone Post 3.0

DrPeterVenkman is correct.

Lol @ this shit thread. Those saying yes, i'd pay to see you all get shattered by them. Phone Post 3.0

LOL @ the armchair warriors.

Nope...

Not a single one of them. Bad knees or no, I would get smoked.

Ryann Von Doom - Lol @ this shit thread. Those saying yes, i'd pay to see you all get shattered by them. Phone Post 3.0
I've seen you RVD, not everyone on here is you. If you think any of those three have anything beyond amateur skills in kickboxing then you just don't know what you're talking about. Saku was legit AF but have you seen him lately? Life isn't a Stallone movie. Phone Post 3.0

Not to mention no one is saying they'd sub them out. I'm not ashamed to say if they got a takedown it would be over super quick. Phone Post 3.0

They've probably got max level old man strength at this point. I wouldn't mess with it.

I reckon any of the three of them could tap out everyone in this thread one after the other in less than 15 minutes max, and do it fairly easily.

Also - if a leading bjj coach told his pupils they could all beat Royce then he's a bullshitter - I've seen Royce myself toying with black belts at seminars during free rolling, and cracking jokes as he did it, less than a year ago.

Some of you guys need to wake up and get real.