Canadian Pro-AM Date Change!!!!!

The 2005 Canadian Pro-AMs date has to be pushed back untill June 4 2005. The Pro-Ams will be an open tournament (no invitations will be given to compete other than a coupel super fights), no-gi, intermediate to advanced level grapplers preferred, and the event will feature some of the best superfights ever set up in a Canadian event!

Weight divisions will be as follows:

-Under 65 Kilos

-66-75 Kilos

-76-85 Kilos

-86-95 Kilos

-96 Kilos and over

Thank you very much for all the suggestions on the other threads for potential superfights. All of them were duly noted! I have already confirmed some top Canadian, U.S. and Brazilian champions for the event. Just wait and see who!!!

Anyone interested in sponsoring the event, volunteering for help with the event or any other questions, feel free to contact me at:

liborio1@hotmail.com

Thanx again everyone and see you in June!Good luck to everyone at the GTA this coming weekend!

Riccardo BALEIA Ammendolia

Check your mail.

I know June is far away, but I am interested in doing a superfight, assuming there is no scheduling conflicts with mma fights. Keep the ugly bald Manitoban in mind, will you?

This will be a great tournament!

ttt

ttt

Showdown, I didnt get any mail.

Joe Doerkson, I will keep you in mind for a superfight but if youre in town around that time, you should just enter the regular advanced division.There will be alot of guys in your division to test your game

Later

ttt

oh my. that's so far away! BUT TTT can't wait to see who's fighting!!!!

Any women's divisions on the horizon??

jiu-chik,not for the 2005 but hopefully in the future

I just might have to be there!

hope to see you there Mark

ttt

For the first Superfight, it is with great pleasure to announce that Fabio Holanda (BTT CANADA-OSWI #2 Superfight and NAGA Champion) is a confirmed superfight competitor for this event. I am awaiting responses from several top Canadian,U.S. and Brazilian fighters for an opponent for Fabio. But the master of the kimura will be making his return to Hamilton in a superfight!

Once again, there will only be a couple superfights featuring top level fighters from the US/Canada/Brazil BUT the tournament is open for anyone to compete in.

Weight divisions will be as follows:

-Under 65 Kilos

-66-75 Kilos

-76-85 Kilos

-86-95 Kilos

-96 Kilos and over

I am even considering doing an absolute if anyoneis interested!

OntheMat.com and RIOFIGHTWEAR has signed on as the main sponsors of the event.

Check out www.ontariograppling,www.onthemat.com and www.showdown.ca for upcoming new and announcements about the event in the near future!!!

ttt