Canadians Who Can't watch Prelims (workaround)

croy_00 -  It would be awesome to see Microsoft, UFC, and Fox come to an agreement and show these free cards on UFC on Xbox LIVE. That would make it easy instead of a UFC fan having to have Failbook, 41 different channels, and a bloody diary to schedule how to watch all these damn fights. Phone Post

That would be freakin amazing, but I doubt it would happen.  We can dream though!

i cant find this!!!

Can anyone confirm if sportsnet 1 in Canada is again airing this coming weekends fights on fight? (1/28/12) I've seen it advertised but of course my local cable provider has swimming listed instead of the prelims on sn1.

Can anyone confirm? Thanks in advance.

^^ I can confirm it, read the story yesterday, i will find teh link

edit:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/mma/2012/01/23/ufc_on_fox_sportsnet/

For the second weekend in a row, Sportsnet will bring you five hours of live UFC fights.

UFC on FOX 2: Evans vs. Davis takes place Saturday in Chicago and the main card will be broadcast exclusively in Canada on all Sportsnet regional channels (East, Ontario, West and Pacific) at 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT. The preliminary fights, which will include the UFC debut of Canadian Mitch Gagnon against Johnny Bedford, begin at 5 p.m. ET / 2 p.m. PT on Sportsnet ONE.

Last Friday, all the fights from the UFC event in Nashville were shown on Sporstnet ONE with the full preliminary card being broadcast live for the first time. UFC on FX 1 was headlined by a lightweight matchup between Melvin Guillard and Jim Miller, who won by first-round submission.

This Saturday’s main card is highlighted by the light-heavyweight bout between Rashad Evans and Phil Davis. Evans missed an opportunity to fight Jon Jones for the light-heavyweight title last month due to a thumb injury but a victory over Davis could give Evans another shot at the title against Jones in the spring.

Meanwhile, the winner of this Saturday’s middleweight bout between Michael Bisping and Chael Sonnen has been guaranteed a title shot with champion Anderson Silva in June.

Sportsnet Connected will also provide coverage leading up to the event with nightly reports hosted by (Showdown) Joe Ferraro during the evening and prime editions starting on Wednesday, Jan. 25.

Also, sportsnet.ca will have live streaming of the pre-fight press conference on Thursday, Jan. 26 at 2 p.m. ET / 11 a.m. PT, the official weigh-ins on Friday, Jan. 27 at 5 p.m. ET / 2 p.m. PT and the post-fight press conference on Saturday, Jan. 28.

While last weekend’s event featured a new show format on FUEL TV (prelims) and FX (main card) with a new broadcast team of Jon Anik and Kenny Florian, Saturday’s UFC on FOX 2 card will use the No. 1 team of Mike Goldberg and Joe Rogan.

Edit: GMUNIT beat me to it.

good on ya, denniss

Much thanks Gmunit and all who've replied, this card looks great.