Canelo Alvarez/Erislandy Lara Discussion Thread

Canelo is hitting the body hard. It's starting to effect Lara I think Phone Post 3.0

carcaju -
KnockoutThoughts - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
KnockoutThoughts - Like I said in the Barrybonds Stacked thread, Canelo will win a decision whether he deserves it or not. I mean Mayweather thoroughly kicked his ass, and one judge still saw it a draw. That's MAYWEATHER! Lara sadly needs a KO to win this fight. Still against my better judgement I dropped $50 on Lara. That's who I want to win. Hopefully it turns out to be a good fight! Phone Post 3.0
Floyd had a draw scored in his last fight too. All Canelos decisions have been earned. He will defeat Lara tonight, and hopefully without controversy Phone Post 3.0
Yea, but unlike Canelo, Maidana actually put in work and made it debateable. The Canelo draw was unexplainable. Phone Post 3.0

It is explained easily through dodgy bookies and corruption. Look at the odds and money waged on Mayweather winning by UD. One judge fucks that up, boom, bookies make a fucking killing on what should be a clear payout.
Agreed. Phone Post 3.0

Had a great river until the main event started. Phone Post 3.0

Canelo is wearing him down.

Lara needs a KO to win this fight. He should know he will not get a decision if it stays this close. He is winning, but the judges won't give it to him if it stays this close. Let's go Lara! Phone Post 3.0

Canilo needs to go Hagler on his ass.

KnockoutThoughts - Lara needs a KO to win this fight. He should know he will not get a decision if it stays this close. He is winning, but the judges won't give it to him if it stays this close. Let's go Lara! Phone Post 3.0
He's gotta throw punches to KO and he hasn't been doing much of that. Phone Post 3.0

Lara is going to give this fight away.

Lara isn't giving anything away. Canelo is taking it.

man Lara just faded complelely, taking rounds off is right.

Did his corner just tell he won that round?

ChaosOverkill - 

The British Boxnation broadcast would gladly toss Lara's salad.

Agree! Sounds like they want to swallow laras kids later on after the fight!!

Lara is winning this fight. Canelo has the more fan friendly style. Phone Post 3.0

Lara with better work in round 10. Whoever takes the last 2 rounds should win the fight.

drjim - Lara isn't giving anything away. Canelo is taking it.
I agree with that. Canelo wants this and is taking it to Lara. Phone Post 3.0

Canelo got jaw jacked on that counter Phone Post 3.0

Think the judges might call it a draw? Phone Post 3.0

KFP49 - 
drjim - Lara isn't giving anything away. Canelo is taking it.
I agree with that. Canelo wants this and is taking it to Lara. Phone Post 3.0

Aside from some decent body work, he isn't doing anything. All the clean shots are being landed by Lara.

LOL Lara's corner think he's way ahead. This is an automatic controversial decision

I lost track on the scoring. Someone's gonna be mad with the decision. Phone Post 3.0

Captain_Underpants - Think the judges might call it a draw? Phone Post 3.0
Very possible. If the favorite loses, or if they can they will use it. They might even do a majority draw in Canelo's favor. That would be BS! Phone Post 3.0