Canelo now open to Kamaru Usman fight

At first he seemed to poopoo the idea of this “super fight”. But maybe not so much now. And by fight I’m sure he means to box him. Not fight him for real in the cage lol

1 Like

Won’t happen. As long as Kamaru is under the UFC banner he’ll never box Canelo.

The end.

5 Likes

aint nobody got time for that GIF

4 Likes

Canelo is such a pussy. He needs to avenge his losses against GGG. A Canelo event, and his bought & paid for judges, isn’t even a sport… the outcome of his fights are fixed unless his opponent knocks him dead.

Usman still has plenty of people to dispatch in MMA. A 30% kneecapped Usman could beat that ginger in MMA by stoppage.

3 Likes

This seems to me as cut and dry as any. Usman gets KO’d in boxing. Canelo gets TKO’d brutally in the cage

2 Likes

if this ever happened, Usman would be so outclassed, he’d feel fear. honestly, the hardest bastard on earth will be fearful when utterly powerless. he would feel a gulf in class like never ever before and might revert to wrestling like that guy who ‘forgot’ he was boxing the other day

2 Likes

You guys keep saying “Usman”. You can replace Usman with any name in the UFC and the same would hold true. Usman has as good of striking as anyone at or near his weight in the UFC.

If Masvidal beat Usman, instead of being outstriked and KO’d in devestating fashion by Usman, you guys would be riding Masvidal’s dick and many of you would probably be thinking Mas vs. Canelo would be close. Stop using this as an opportunity to dog on Usman, who is the best welterweight we’ve ever seen in MMA history.

3 Likes

yeah. we’re sticking to the topic at hand, dont try to make out we’re focusing on the wrong bit you scumbag

2 Likes

Lol

He really will do anything to avoid Khamzat

1 Like

at the end of his career, who could blame him for avoiding 500/500 to fight fucken Kamzat, if he can make 2.4m to lose a fight noone expects him to win

1 Like

More likely just submitted.

Make it a k1 fight and canelo still makes Usman look like an amateur bum

1 Like

Is it just me or is every fighter Ali manages on obnoxious (outside the cage)?

4 Likes

Keep your unbridled faggotry on the OG you useless turd.

1 Like

That would be a boring exhibition match. Would benefit Usman only and damage combat sport. But who cares right? “fighters need to get paid” and all those liberal “everyone should do whatever they want” slogans.

1 Like

anyone recognise this guy’s work?

Who were you responding to?

1 Like

(you)

just go ahead. thats what I’d do.

Nytron

2 Likes

Ali and Usman laying down FACTS