Can't believe the amount of disrespect here.

Kennedy dominated the fight it just wasn't very entertaining. Tim was active on the ground because Bisping kept trying to get up. Kennedy has a notch in his belt for beating a guy like Bisping, but he didn't do himself any favors with that performance. Phone Post 3.0

Harold_Howard - Kennedy did a good job in my opinion. I didn't find the fight boring at all. Wasn't the most in your face fight, but entertaining none the less. But, I'm clearly in the minority here.
The UG is always talking about who is "alpha" so some here hate Kennedy because he actually is alpha. Phone Post 3.0

Johnny D - MMA people, respect wrestling or fuck off. Phone Post 3.0
They hate it because wrestlers control them in the gym. Or they're keyboard warriors who are just ignorant all together. Phone Post 3.0

reversal06 -
Johnny D - MMA people, respect wrestling or fuck off. Phone Post 3.0
They hate it because wrestlers control them in the gym. Or they're keyboard warriors who are just ignorant all together. Phone Post 3.0
I have boxed in some of Detroit's toughest gyms, did some kickboxing, a little BJJ, but nothing has ever kicked my ass like wrestling. For the haters that have never done it just spend 10 minutes on the mat and you'll have a new found respect for what is easily the toughest discipline in MMA. The only type of fighter that ever showed me I wasn't that tough was a wrestler. Phone Post 3.0

Kennedy might have gassed a bit in the first. He seemed to land some bombs and Bisping just walked through them.

I can admire how hard Tim worked from 3rd to 5th cause he look tired and ready to have a big break after the second. Looked like he really pushed himself for those championship rds. Phone Post 3.0

The people who found it boring are mostly people who were rooting for Bisping. Phone Post 3.0

It was a good win over one of the most experienced guys in the UFC. The people that don't give him credit are dipshits.