Can't believe the amount of disrespect here.

Kennedy did a good job in my opinion. I didn't find the fight boring at all. Wasn't the most in your face fight, but entertaining none the less. But, I'm clearly in the minority here.

Calling a fight boring isn't "disrespect".

Why does everything have to be treated with kid gloves around here?

Doesn't matter if you didn't find it boring, it was.

It was a good fight. TK fought smart and stuck with the gameplay, picking up a good win. Phone Post 3.0

I enjoyed the fight. Kennedy's wrestling and ground game looked great.

I'm more so talking about the individual attacks on Kennedy and Bisping "Kennedy's a blanket" shit. He did a good job controlling Bisping. I also don't think it was nearly as boring as some are saying.

I thought it was a good fight. Kennedy was active on the ground, passing guard mounting and GNPing. Both guys landed bombs standing. Good scrap. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed it wasn't a bad fight at all Phone Post 3.0

MMA people, respect wrestling or fuck off. Phone Post 3.0

Wasn't a bad fight. Little boring if you don't like grappling, but that wasnt stale mate lay n pray. That was some A level grappling where they were going back and forth. Good shit. Phone Post 3.0

It was awesome. The control kennedy had on the ground was amazing. He mounted bisping many times. Even Chael couldnt do it. People that are complaining has never trained a day in their lives. Phone Post 3.0

DoomFarmer - Calling a fight boring isn't "disrespect".

Why does everything have to be treated with kid gloves around here?

Because fighters, as tough as they are, seem to have the most fragile male egos. I can only imagine if these guys were in the NFL the kind of shit they'd see about them online

Of course its impressive what kennedy did and i respect him for being avle to do that to bisping but...

I didnt like watching the fight at all and if kennedy keeps fighting like that he will be put in the same category as shields, fitch, davis etc. Guys that win but are denied title shots as long as possible and fired as soon as possible. Phone Post 3.0

As is the case in any fight that goes this way.........it was a shitty fight. Now I will be the first to admit, if I had had money on Kennedy tonight instead of Bisping, I would have loved every minute of it, but as it stands, the fight sucked nearly as much as it would have had I had no money on it.

Rudi - It was awesome. The control kennedy had on the ground was amazing. He mounted bisping many times. Even Chael couldnt do it. People that are complaining has never trained a day in their lives. Phone Post 3.0

Well the thing is, the vast majority of MMA fans have never trained a day in their life, and it is that majority who's voice is the loudest. As someone (Toquino) mentioned in a post above, that is why those fighters are held out of title shots for as long as possible and then shown the door with a loss. At least that appears to be the direction the UFC is heading, and the majority of the fans are not complaining. 

I've never played football either, but I know a shitty game when I see one, regardless of the little intricacies of the game, if it's not fun to watch, it's not fun to watch. I have trained boxing and follow it religeously,but I don't get up for Floyds fights as much as I do for Marquez and that is about style. Marquez is brilliant and fun to watch while Mayweather is not. He's brilliant, so I will sit in awe at times, but he could be so much more fun to watch if he just opened up more.

sgotwalks -
Rudi - It was awesome. The control kennedy had on the ground was amazing. He mounted bisping many times. Even Chael couldnt do it. People that are complaining has never trained a day in their lives. Phone Post 3.0

Well the thing is, the vast majority of MMA fans have never trained a day in their life, and it is that majority who's voice is the loudest. As someone (Toquino) mentioned in a post above, that is why those fighters are held out of title shots for as long as possible and then shown the door with a loss. At least that appears to be the direction the UFC is heading, and the majority of the fans are not complaining. 

I've never played football either, but I know a shitty game when I see one, regardless of the little intricacies of the game, if it's not fun to watch, it's not fun to watch. I have trained boxing and follow it religeously,but I don't get up for Floyds fights as much as I do for Marquez and that is about style. Marquez is brilliant and fun to watch while Mayweather is not. He's brilliant, so I will sit in awe at times, but he could be so much more fun to watch if he just opened up more.

Exactly.

Also I do like ground fighting but just cannot stand the situation where we have a 5 round fight and I expect the guy to try an lay and pray 5 rounds without actively looking for a finish. Guida was a fan favourite until he LnPd Pettis too.
Ground fighting ok, but try and finish.
I just cannot see Kennedy getting a title shot. his fighting style and lack of charisma are a dangerous combination for his career. Phone Post 3.0

Considering Kennedy is not known for his striking and he landed the better shots on the feet against a solid striker and on top of that he dominated in the top position I'd say he had a good performance. Michael Bisping is a ufc vet. Phone Post 3.0

xXJayRobXx - Considering Kennedy is not known for his striking and he landed the better shots on the feet against a solid striker and on top of that he dominated in the top position I'd say he had a good performance. Michael Bisping is a ufc vet. Phone Post 3.0
Agree. He had a fantastic result. But i didnt enjoy the fight and he LnPd. He even admitted it in the post fight presser.. I just hing around there.. Phone Post 3.0

Kennedy totally owned that shit. American Ninja style, too. Sonned Bisping on every level. Phone Post 3.0

Great fight its Mma and he did it all Phone Post 3.0