Cant Eddie Bravo just take a break from The JRE

This guy is so obnoxious he's ruining the podcast for me. He absolutely sabotaged the Alex Jones Podcast now he's on the fight recap. Please Joe have a heart and give us a break already 

unoiwantsomkolad -

This guy is so obnoxious he's ruining the podcast for me. He absolutely sabotaged the Alex Jones Podcast now he's on the fight recap. Please Joe have a heart and give us a break already 

Dude your a blue. Fuck that. Eddie bravo for life

Dallasmmajunkie -
unoiwantsomkolad -

I can't stand him, I try so hard to give him a chance but he makes me cringe 

I love Eddie but he can be hard to listen to on the show. His personal podcast was great, I just don't think he meshes well with the JRE group. 

You're so off on this one. Eddie's conspiracy shenanigans are the best parts of the fight companions. 

42091120969 -

I love Eddie but he can be hard to listen to on the show. His personal podcast was great, I just don't think he meshes well with the JRE group. 

Agreed on all points 

I say this respectfully because I like him a lot… But he's gotten a little weird in the last couple of years….

Eddie's great during the fightpodcasts Callen and Shaub are the problem.

unoiwantsomkolad -
Dallasmmajunkie -
unoiwantsomkolad -

I can't stand him, I try so hard to give him a chance but he makes me cringe 

You make me cringe.

Relax.

OMA (tm) -

I say this respectfully because I like him a lot… But he's gotten a little weird in the last couple of years….

Possible correlation to becoming a father?

I wonder if Eddie teaches his kids that the Earth is flat.

Listen motherfuckers. He is living the life we all want. He trains. He teaches. He gets high. Let's not forget what he did to the Gracie's. He is my hero. He gets high and he voices his opinion. But the dude is a a master. Why hate?

It's a podcast ..... They have him on there for a reason

Dallasmmajunkie -

Listen motherfuckers. He is living the life we all want. He trains. He teaches. He gets high. Let's not forget what he did to the Gracie's. He is my hero. He gets high and he voices his opinion. But the dude is a a master. Why hate?

Yes he's a great guy in real life just not on the podcasts. Alex Jones had so much to say and Bravo wouldn't let him say it

Outside of his knowledge of BJJ, Eddie is a dolt. But at least he's not fake, and doesn't pretend to be something he's not, unlike most people (especially on the fight companions.) He's a Jits savant and conspiratard, what you see is what you get.

OG on the companions. Op is a flat earth shill.

unoiwantsomkolad -
Dallasmmajunkie -

Yes he's a great guy in real life just not on the podcasts. Alex Jones had so much to say and Bravo wouldn't let him say it

He had already said he would shut up. Dude is high as Fuck. He wins

GSDbestbreed -

Outside of his knowledge of BJJ, Eddie is a dolt. But at least he's not fake, and doesn't pretend to be something he's not, unlike most people (especially on the fight companions.) He's a Jits savant and conspiratard, what you see is what you get.

Last dude I would hate on. But I'm green.

Dallasmmajunkie - 

and dont forget the great music he makes

Just like in life you get along great with some people, not so great with others. You might feel indifferent about some people and then there's those people who for some reason just piss you off by the mere thought or sight of them. You know that dude who just has a punchable face, like Martin Shkreli?... Who btw isn't actually that bad if you give him a chance, he's just got that look.
But why the need to feel so strongly about Eddie to where you gotta make a thread about him? I feel like that's unnecessary negativity. You know there's no way Joe Rogan even considers taking him off the podcast because of your thread. I mean honestly if you were in his shoes and somebody said the same thing about your best friend what would you do?