Can't wait for lombard hype to be over

Not that I dislike the guy I know he popped my boy jacob over nothing. All the hype behind him I think he is heading back to the minor league. Unless he signed a no cut contract lol Phone Post

i thought it kinda was with the Boestch loss

bornop - Guys did you hear? Zuffa bought PRIDE Phone Post

When did that happen??? Phone Post

Zuffa paid big $ for this dude he wins 2 if he wins 2 fights he gets a title shot if 2 maybe one Phone Post

JLTECH - 

Zuffa paid big $ for this dude he wins 2 if he wins 2 fights he gets a title shot if 2 maybe one Phone Post

WTF did you just say?

Ramon Maroni - i thought it kinda was with the Boestch loss

Me too. Phone Post

Stupid thread. Maybe he isn't championship caliber but he's still a talented and exciting addition to the division.

And why the heck do mma fans want anyone with hype to fail? Why not root for the hype to be real? So much negativity for no reason. Phone Post

He would have had the shot if he would've beat Tim

He want to win in beautifull fashion hahah Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - Stupid thread. Maybe he isn't championship caliber but he's still a talented and exciting addition to the division.

And why the heck do mma fans want anyone with hype to fail? Why not root for the hype to be real? So much negativity for no reason. Phone Post

I always wanted to know myself. Hell people hate on GSP,Anderson &Jon Jones so they will on anyone always. If God came to earth and fought MMA people would want his hype to die. It will never end Phone Post

Better question, when does the Paul Harris hype end... The guy has one move Phone Post

Lahzerous -

Touché! Phone Post