Caraway on the JRE.

Make it happen Joe, I'm interested in your opinion on this.. Whole... Crazy thing. Phone Post

No one else? Daaang. Phone Post

No Phone Post 3.0

Why not? Phone Post

For the same reason you listen to Joe Rogan? I think they could talk it out. Joe is always funny and insightful. Phone Post

Fuck that fag, I'd rather see him RIP (ok not really but it rhymed! But yea not a fan of that dude, I don't wish ill health upon him though). He's probably the last ufc fighter I'd want to see on the JRE. I'd rather see his dom Meisha on it

Lol, I understand I don't particularly like the guy either, but I thought it would be interesting. Phone Post

doesn't even deserve the publicity Phone Post 3.0

Fuck that. You seriously want to hear caraway speak for two hours? F'N lol Phone Post

Brian "Fuckin" Caraway...

brahmabull81 - Why would I want to see that boring ass motherfucker talk for 3 hours?
Exactly I wouldn't even watch/listen Phone Post 3.0

G-Hands - Brian "Fuckin" Caraway...
Vote the fuck up son!' Phone Post 3.0

The guy is a character, in my opinion. Phone Post

brahmabull81 -
The Black Cheez - 

For the same reason you listen to Joe Rogan? I think they could talk it out. Joe is always funny and insightful. Phone Post

You missed my point. Carraway is a boring person and has zero charisma. He is a BORING ass motherfucker. Literally the low point entertainment-wise on his season of TUF.

JRE is a place for NON-BORING ass motherfuckers to talk.

Fuck lets just invite any old uncharismatic semi-famous douche on the JRE then.

Think of all the fighters that have gone on the JRE, they are all interesting characters. Carraway is not. I almost fell asleep during his 5 min interview with InsideMMA last night.
I'd sooner listen to the Jamie kill stein one again!! Rape Phone Post 3.0

Meh, it was just my opinion. Phone Post

Phone Post

AlexanderTheGOAT - 
jdindiana - No Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Just let Joey Diaz call him a mook the whole time.

TuLegit - Would be most awkward podcast and would probably last only an hour Phone Post 3.0

I suppose. I got a bit of hate for this to show for it. Lol. Phone Post