Carla Esparza vs. Randa Markos

Very close fight. Not a robbery, regardless of who got the nod from the judges imo.

nice good job judges.

i thought carla won too but very close

Card - 

interesting

ieswideopen -
FleecaJohn -

In a perfect world, Markos loses a point and they call it a draw. I had her up 29-28

You mean esparza?

both got away with a shitty ref 

markos with the fingers out and golem with the illegal knee 

Card -

i don't understand the point of this, if you go buy the actual rules, and damage delt markos was the winner.  

these guys still weighin takedowns like they are game changers when the only thing she got was the choke that she kept letting go off. 

tuf recap:

Herrig sweeps her, but Markos is to her feet quickly. They exchange knees in the clinch again. Randa takes her down, looks to set up a crucifix, traps Herrig’s arm in her legs and submits Herrig with an armbar. Markos celebrates her win stating she should have pulled Felice’s arm harder. She walks out and says she’s glad she shut Felice up. Esparza, who is Felice’s best friend, is right there on the bleachers. She reacts with: “Maybe if you stop acting like a bitch, she’d shut up.” Markos says, “Don’t worry, you’re next.” However, they’re not in each other’s bracket...

Card -

Where did you find that?  I look for these after close decisions, but usually can't find a summary for a day or two.  Thanks.

Judges got that right. Take away the illegal as fuck knee and Marcos easily wins rounds one and three. 

Stea1th -
Card -

i don't understand the point of this, if you go buy the actual rules, and damage delt markos was the winner.  

these guys still weighin takedowns like they are game changers when the only thing she got was the choke that she kept letting go off. 

Yea, I really don't understand scoring the fight for Esparza. I though it was a clear 2-1 win for Markos, especially with the new rules.

Close fight. Could have went either way but I gave Markos the slight edge

Rooting for Randa but I thought Cookie Monster won that.

Messed up my multi.

More reason to hate WMMA

Dick Niaz - 
Card -

Where did you find that?  I look for these after close decisions, but usually can't find a summary for a day or two.  Thanks.

http://mmadecisions.com/

I thought Randa won 29-28

Esparza was the more Effective fighter in rounds 2&3. Bad call by the Judges.

was quite close

but fightmetric gave it to randa

the takedowns didnt accomplissh much of anything

for me, randa landed 1 combo of punches to win r1 by a nose, and the same in r3

Carla Esparza

Randa Markos

32 of 132

48 of 110

Card -
Dick Niaz - 
Card -

http://mmadecisions.com/

Thanks. Fake VU

I thought Randa took it but I guess I can see how Carla might have got the nod.

ranier wolfcastle - 

tuf recap:

Herrig sweeps her, but Markos is to her feet quickly. They exchange knees in the clinch again. Randa takes her down, looks to set up a crucifix, traps Herrig’s arm in her legs and submits Herrig with an armbar. Markos celebrates her win stating she should have pulled Felice’s arm harder. She walks out and says she’s glad she shut Felice up. Esparza, who is Felice’s best friend, is right there on the bleachers. She reacts with: “Maybe if you stop acting like a bitch, she’d shut up.” Markos says, “Don’t worry, you’re next.” However, they’re not in each other’s bracket...

Nice. I remember that and hoped they were going to meet in the finals.