Carla Esperanza in Australia.

Kimbo Kardashian -
NFABeeJay - 
Kimbo Kardashian -
NFABeeJay - You find that face attractive? A little to muscly for my liking and that attitude is shit. At least Carla's Booty has some softness to it. Phone Post 3.0

who the hell gives a shit about attitude every bitch on earth has an attitude what type of chick are you saving your virginity for...mother theresa?
Alright, attitude aside....she's still nasty. Phone Post 3.0

i guess i shouldnt be saying anything..i have the same hate for tate as you do felice i would not touch meishas stank-ass if they paid me millions
I think Tates face is hideous as well but at least she has a killer bod. Phone Post 3.0

Kimbo Kardashian -
NFABeeJay - You find that face attractive? A little to muscly for my liking and that attitude is shit. At least Carla's Booty has some softness to it. Phone Post 3.0

who the hell gives a shit about attitude every bitch on earth has an attitude what type of chick are you saving your virginity for...mother theresa?
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Damn NFABeeJay is spamming the shit out of this thread. Phone Post 3.0

TexDeuce - Damn NFABeeJay is spamming the shit out of this thread. Phone Post 3.0
I didn't mean to I promise. haha Phone Post 3.0

KnockoutThoughts - I'm not denying that in a fight these women would likely fuck me up, but in the sheets I'm like Rhonda Rousey. I make these bitches tap out in the first round with my stamina and mandatory 10" UG cock. Esparza would get the treatment. I'd go to pound town from behind until I am about to bust and hold it until the pressure goes back down, and then beat it up until the pressure is at capacity again, and release all over that latina ass. A BabyThoughts might even be conceived. I'd try my best to not let that happen, but under the right circumstances... Phone Post 3.0
VU for obvious reasons! Phone Post 3.0

Good news. She is single as of today Phone Post 3.0