Carla Esperanza in Australia.

Just got to train with TUF winner and strawweight champ Carla esperaza in Australia. What a cool chick. So down to earth and has some super slick wrestling for mma. If she ever does a seminar near you make sure ya go! I was her uke so it was the first time for me wrestling with a UFC champ. Pretty cool I must say! Phone Post 3.0

ESPARZA!

My bad Phone Post 3.0

she's 115 pounds of latina booty whoop-ass Phone Post 3.0

I honestly don't understand the attraction for these two.

Carla is a legit fighter though, so at least she has that going for her. Phone Post 3.0

i believe i would enjoy some sex with Carla.

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome - 
Crooklyn - 

Who is this Carla Esperanza you speak of?

you might forget the name, but look at the can on that.

10/10 would motorboat both asses

Crooklyn -

. Phone Post 3.0

None of these pics are from Carla's trip to Australia Phone Post 3.0

I'm not denying that in a fight these women would likely fuck me up, but in the sheets I'm like Rhonda Rousey. I make these bitches tap out in the first round with my stamina and mandatory 10" UG cock. Esparza would get the treatment. I'd go to pound town from behind until I am about to bust and hold it until the pressure goes back down, and then beat it up until the pressure is at capacity again, and release all over that latina ass. A BabyThoughts might even be conceived. I'd try my best to not let that happen, but under the right circumstances... Phone Post 3.0

GarlicSauce - 
DalyDentedDecimated'sDome - 
Crooklyn - 

you might forget the name, but look at the can on that.

10/10 would motorboat both asses

Lol those asses are amazing, but holy shit at those faces. That's what lights and doggystyle were invented for

I accidentally zoomed in on those two faces in that 2nd pic. Yikes. haha Phone Post 3.0

So on a scale of 1-100 rating girls...how much more attractive did Carla become to you after she became champ?

I think she went from a 74 wifey material to a 83

Mid 50's before and after. That belt doesn't make her hotter.

Felice is mid 40's at most. Phone Post 3.0

jTheHybridwolff - None of these pics are from Carla's trip to Australia Phone Post 3.0

thats ok

You find that face attractive? A little to muscly for my liking and that attitude is shit. At least Carla's Booty has some softness to it. Phone Post 3.0

Oh my god. Ops thread was legit now it's turned into rate my ass Phone Post 3.0

pegson123 - Oh my god. Ops thread was legit now it's turned into rate my ass Phone Post 3.0
Slowly backs out of the UG Phone Post 3.0

NFABeeJay - You find that face attractive? A little to muscly for my liking and that attitude is shit. At least Carla's Booty has some softness to it. Phone Post 3.0

who the hell gives a shit about attitude every bitch on earth has an attitude what type of chick are you saving your virginity for...mother theresa?

Kimbo Kardashian -
NFABeeJay - You find that face attractive? A little to muscly for my liking and that attitude is shit. At least Carla's Booty has some softness to it. Phone Post 3.0

who the hell gives a shit about attitude every bitch on earth has an attitude what type of chick are you saving your virginity for...mother theresa?
Alright, attitude aside....she's still nasty. Phone Post 3.0

NFABeeJay - 
Kimbo Kardashian -

Alright, attitude aside....she's still nasty. Phone Post 3.0

i guess i shouldnt be saying anything..i have the same hate for tate as you do felice i would not touch meishas stank-ass if they paid me millions