Carlos Condit Has Retired!

ass was bumping jajaja!!!

One of the best. Guys like him and cowboy are fighters i never missed watching. He seems intelligent and well spoken, analyst career on deck?

That was the dumbest and most pointless shit ever, too. That was peak Greg Jackson believing in his own hype as some genius fight professor and people acting like Nick was way more dangerous than he was.

Carlos would have beaten Nick worse with an aggressive game plan imo. Yeah, he beat Nick, but it did permanent damage to his image and fandom. People were really really upset and itā€™s a shame because it was unnecessary

1 Like

Always liked him but 3-7 in his last tenā€¦

Absolute legend. Beat Lawler IMO and should have been champion.

Best nickname in the business.

Always a huge fan! Enjoy your well earned retirement!

Great career, and honestly one of the most exciting fighters to ever do it. I was low key hoping heā€™d fight the winner of Nick/Robbie next. Both intriguing, winnable fights with built in back stories.

stud

yeah thats the only fight of his Id want to see. Beating one of those guys and leaving his gloves in the ring wouldve been insane to see as a fan

Regardless I wish him nothing but the best in retirement

1 Like

Season 17 Abc GIF by The Bachelorette

Natural Born Killer.

Glad he is hanging them up, kickass fighter with an amazing attitude.

Condit has thrown some of my all-time favorite combos.

4 Likes

Way to go, Champ.

Never felt like either fighter won the Diaz fight.

(Ah, I do remember the days when Greg Jackson was trying to take all the fun out of MMA.)

Always had Carlos as winning the Lawler fight. Felt like it must have been difficult to come back with the same drive after not getting the nod when youā€™ve given everything.

Also, felt like it was a massive mistake agreeing to throwdown in the last minute of that round (I think he would have got that decision had it not been for allowing Robbie to have a swing). But then, it wouldnā€™t have been Carlos if heā€™d tried to hold on to points.

That man wanted to fight every minute in there.

One of my favourites of all time.

Felix Sturmā€™s loss to De La Hoya would disagree.

His kicks rushing in were always the thing to get a crowd on their feet.