Carlos Condit Has Retired!

2 Likes

One of my faves.

To those who will chime in with shit about him “running” from Nick.and being a point fighter: check his record and fuck off.

7 Likes

Always liked the NBK,but it has been close to 20 years now.Not a bad time to hang `em up.

1 Like

Went 2-1 coulda kept going but honestly they were prolly about to start feeding him to the young lions.

1 Like

Im a huge fan of Condit, have a pair of his WEC title defense trunks framed on the wall

8 Likes

Thought he had a fight lined up. Big fan of Carlos Condit back from when he won the title in the WEC. His very intense demeanor before that fight made me pay attention. Only fighter I can think of that’s walked out to TOOL. Wish him all the best!! Dude is a badass

2 Likes

NBK is one of my favorite fighters. Glad he retired before taking any unnecessary damage.

2 Likes

great career, soooo close to being champ
shoulda retired a few fights ago, but he had to figure it out somehow
thanks for the great fights

3 Likes

Reaction Yes GIF by Paper Triangles

2 Likes

Always liked Condit. Great fighter

2 Likes

Was hoping he would take the reigns after GSP. I thought he won the lawler fight, Great fighter and all around great dude. Happy Retirement NBK!!!

2 Likes

N
a
t
u
r
a
l

1 Like

Great fighter and will always be a fan

2 Likes

He was. Interim used to matter.

4 Likes

That was the biggest robbery in combat sports history.

Always one of my favs, followed him from the WEC days

TTT for The Natural Born Killer

1 Like

Condit may have taken the least amount of damage of any fighter with as many fights as he had. Especially given the competition. He did sell us some wold tickets though for the Diaz fight.

2 Likes

Great fighter with a very solid career behind him. His retirement seems overdue, though. The man has been talking about hanging up the gloves since the loss to Demian Maia, and that was over five years ago.

condit definitely lost the diaz fight in my mind, but he also definitely won the lawler fight in my mind…

yet another reason diaz is going to beat lawler again jajaja…

1 Like