Carlos Felipe tests positive for Boldenone and its metabolites

Bad luck Brian:
Uses PEDS
Still loses

4 Likes

Story of Chaels career

1 Like

Damn I would want to have a talk with my dealer if I looked like that after popping. He lost to a 42 Year old Andrei Arlovski his last fight in the UFC.

Imagine if Arlovski was able to Juice and fail a test and still fight… if he got those old T levels back and juiced to level the playing field he might not only have won but he would’ve turned the clock back 20 years and got the KO like the Old Pitbull….

Instead this 42 year old worn down and deflated warrior still has enough in the tank to get wins in the current HW UFC Division…

That’s a shell of his former self still getting wins and going 4-1 in his last 5!

2 Likes

Pop Quiz hot shots…

Which one is Andre Arlovski and which one is George Michael?

8 Likes

Bro those genes go all the way back to Sparta

1 Like

Bro, those genes go all the way back to Sparta

1 Like

Why do fighters even take EQ? The shit lasts in your system for like 50 days or so and it’s not exactly the best choice for strength or really anything to do with fighting, he likely stacked it with something else that had a much shorter half life and cleared out already.

agree. so weird. stuff makes you feel like shit after you get off as well

1 Like

That fat ass didn’t even fail the eye test. Just goes to show USADA RARELY tests International fighters , if ever

1 Like

Arlovski fights are boring as fuck since that crazy Travis Browne fight

That’s the point. The Old School Pitbull was a physical monster KO’ing people but this version of Old Man Pitbull is a shell of himself… but still can go 4-1 in the division? And some of those guys taking an L are failing drug tests? That’s hilarious to me.

I hate decision fighters but just like GSP I don’t judge Arlovski the same as I would a young fighter because those guys already put in the legacy and have nothing to prove.

4 Likes

I agree

LOL he could easily be 0-4 in his last few fights. Glad AA won against that cocky tub of lard.

1 Like

Not to sound cheesy but… back then you could call him… a knockoutfighter…

Closer to a year with new diagnostics. The worst choice off the menu…

1 Like

I know man I’d love to see him get a title shot. I say let him. Fight the loser of this next title fight. Mf,er has earned it.

Yeah terrible choice for his body type also. Imo