Pro journalist responding objectively to Diaz fight:

Oh now I see......you're retarded 

SickEye -
Technical Primates -
Tug Dabone -
ranier wolfcastle -

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/3295/Carlos-Condit-vs-Nick-Diaz

Jus' sayin'...

Yeah the difference being that MMA journalists are paid to be objective and to give an honest assessment of the fight, whereas Diaz fans are a bunch of pathetic wannabe gangsta loser fanboys who think the Diaz bros can never do any wrong and never ever lose a fight. 

What a sad life. Go get some exercise or something. 

Truth hurts I suppose

Diaz won Carlos ran. They are both savages and that was probably the most boring fight of either of their careers, except for maybe gsp laying on nick 

Technical Primates -
SickEye -
Technical Primates -
Tug Dabone -
ranier wolfcastle -

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/3295/Carlos-Condit-vs-Nick-Diaz

Jus' sayin'...

Yeah the difference being that MMA journalists are paid to be objective and to give an honest assessment of the fight, whereas Diaz fans are a bunch of pathetic wannabe gangsta loser fanboys who think the Diaz bros can never do any wrong and never ever lose a fight. 

What a sad life. Go get some exercise or something. 

Truth hurts I suppose

It does huh? It's never too late man. 

I've been wondering how individuals on the UG rack up thousands of posts each year and often average five or more posts per day ...this thread clearly illuminates how...post mass quantities of nonsense.

DDAZ -

I've been wondering how individuals on the UG rack up thousands of posts each year and often average five or more posts per day ...this thread clearly illuminates how...post mass quantities of nonsense.

This is my weekly entertainment. I only post when im triggered or when I recognize/respond to logic.

The nuthuggery is strong in this one.

MMAfan1million - 
Dick Niaz -

THIS!

Glorious.

Im in the boat Condit won but how the fuck did mmaweekly score it 50-45 for Condit?

commenting just to see my join date.

(diaz wins everything - deal with it).

addition: 2013?  am I ok?

"Yeah the difference being that MMA journalists are paid to be objective"

MMA journalists are fanbois with blogs

There's a big opportunity for the UFC to make Condit/Askren right now.

Nobody else makes sense for Condit.

GSPsShadyHandWraps - "Yeah the difference being that MMA journalists are paid to be objective"

dude. never thought of it that way.  go ahead and take a VU.

CRE - There's a big opportunity for the UFC to make Condit/Askren right now.

maia? 

i hated hearing condit after that fight - was bummed for him.  Had a bad night against one of the worlds best at choking dudes.

another shot at vindication?  unless it goes as bad as the first time.

whohitsu - 

maia? 

i hated hearing condit after that fight - was bummed for him.  Had a bad night against one of the worlds best at choking dudes.

That's why the Askren fight makes sense, another grappling centric fighter, unbeaten, UFC isn't risking the world by letting Condit fight him.

Wonderboy Thompson or even Gunnar Nelson would be fun fights too.

Might as well just co-promote him at this point, makes sense and for the most part steals Bellator's Welterweight division's pop

whohitsu -
GSPsShadyHandWraps - "Yeah the difference being that MMA journalists are paid to be objective"

Dude! He totally blew my mind with that amazing insight! Dude!

Technical Primates -
whohitsu -

Dude! He totally blew my mind with that amazing insight! Dude!

As I'm your UG senior by a month, and as join dates are apparently pretty important ... how about you show some damn respect?

(was funny - would give you a VU as well if I could)

CRE -
whohitsu - 

maia? 

That's why the Askren fight makes sense, another grappling centric fighter, unbeaten, UFC isn't risking the world by letting Condit fight him.

Wonderboy Thompson or even Gunnar Nelson would be fun fights too.

Might as well just co-promote him at this point, makes sense and for the most part steals Bellator's Welterweight division's pop

word.  don't want to see him go yet.

Given Askren's bluster, he needs to either fight Woodley, the champ, or Maia, the guy considered to be the uncrowned champ.

Now I'm sure Woodley is a long shot, considering almost NOBODY gets an immediate title shot coming from a rival promotion, but I'd like the see Woodleys power and TDD vs Askren's insane wrestling pedigree and not-so-great stand-up. Could we see another GSP-Kos where the less decorated wrestler wins due to offensive diversity, or does Askren just "business-as-usual" the shit out of Woodley? Sadly, I think they fight out of the Roufusport camp, and given Askren's silence on that front, I'd say they're close.

Maia, though, I think is far and away Ben's worst matchup. Ironically, I think someone like Ben is CLOSE to Maia's worst matchup. Someone like RoryMac, with TDD and far superior striking is Maia's kryptonite. But Ben might even be able to out-perform Maia in Maia's own world, which is a whole different level of outclassing compared to Rory.

If there are gods, and they are just, we will get Askren Vs. Maia within the year. Anymore than that, and Maia supporters will point to his age as a factor in the loss (which, given he's like, 38/39, they could do now).

EggOfGreed -

He lost that fight to Diaz.  Look at his face when they are announcing his name.  If that's not the look of relief I don't know what is.

1, 2, 5 never forget.  Diaz was robbed.

Backstory:  I just watched the fight again and Nick walked him down the whole fight.  I'd love to see them run it back just so we can all say TKO Diaz never forget.

Any news on either of them lately?  New fights rumoured?

Facts