Carlos knew...

ausgepicht -
DJ Spazzy Dad - 
EggOfGreed -
ausgepicht - Member Since: 7/31/15

LOL, 

I'm genuinely curious - why is everyone so hung up on join dates around here?  Is this place really that elitist?  

I've lurked here for years and started watching MMA in 99 - 2000.  

If your actual life isn't eventful and this is your outlet to feel better about someone (if a join date makes you feel good about yourself), then I understand.

And yes, this shit again.  Us Diaz fans are the worst :)

Yes. If Dominick Cruz joined today, (if he isn't already a member) he would be considered a noob.

Thanks for illustrating EXACTLY what I'm saying. See my theory is that when a stupid ass thread or post is made, it's mostly likely a KKM. I do it EVERY time I see a monumentally stupid post.

Is it my fault that when I do it, it's always between the years 14-17? I'm just time stamping when it's stupid. If it's a 01er, I'll do it.

FACTS are that it's from 14-17. Not my fault.

If you still aren't convinced, let's use your post as an example. It's monumentally stupid. Let's see your time stamp:

So, your premise is that a person with the green name "Dominick Cruz" would be considered a noob?

Again, because you're slow: Dominick Cruz who has a green name, would be considered a noob.

Who would say something so stupid?

That's who. I appreciate the hand-off and assist on validating my theory.
Nobody is reading your long winded bullshit, you fucking turd.

Yeah and Penn beat GSP the first time. Let it go.

NBKfanforlife -

Hahahhahaha. Little crybaby bitches who slurp on Diaz because they are fat little kids in their bedrooms who need to worship tough guys.  They can't believe that their boy got beat.  He was exposed as the one dimensional fighter that he is anymore. The fact that he has a great chin is the only reason that he wasn't laid out. Other fighters would've been wobbled or dropped by some of those combinations that Condit dropped on his mug.   

Losers cry.  

Daddy's little triggered faggot gonna cry?!

shatefak - In my opinion Carlos definately won the fight, but I was disappointed of his point fighting.
You think he won that 5th? At best I could give it a draw, but I don't really see how Carlos won that round. But yeah this is old news and we all need to move on anyway

OP is correct. Nick Diaz only loss is to jeremey Jackson

sloppyfloppys - I hate the phrase "run it back"
What can I say? It is what it is.

NBKfanforlife -

Hahahhahaha. Little crybaby bitches who slurp on Diaz because they are fat little kids in their bedrooms who need to worship tough guys.  They can't believe that their boy got beat.  He was exposed as the one dimensional fighter that he is anymore. The fact that he has a great chin is the only reason that he wasn't laid out. Other fighters would've been wobbled or dropped by some of those combinations that Condit dropped on his mug.   

Losers cry.  

You're saying a lot. Just tell me what round out of 1,2 or 5 did Condit win? 

Shanebone -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
ausgepicht - Member Since: 7/31/15

Bwahahahahahahahaha!! Cracks me up, every single time!! 

Omg hahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahaha fucking hilarious!!!!!! Holy shit, run it back!!!!!!

SickEye -
Acidic -

jesus fucking christ enough with the Nick Diaz cock hogging. He hasnt done shit in years that was impressive.

Yet he gets brought up every day here and if they announced a fight for him tomorrow, this place would blow up...it would lay waste to the, what, 21 replies the Cowboy/Lawler fight thread got. 

It's just a fact of life man, deal with it!

Your lack of Gag Reflex for the Diaz Bro's is commendable...

If you were Robin Black your Mascara would be streaking down your cheeks.

Hats Off to You Gay Sir

Dick Niaz -

THIS!

NorthSouthDinner4Two -
SickEye -
Acidic -

jesus fucking christ enough with the Nick Diaz cock hogging. He hasnt done shit in years that was impressive.

Yet he gets brought up every day here and if they announced a fight for him tomorrow, this place would blow up...it would lay waste to the, what, 21 replies the Cowboy/Lawler fight thread got. 

It's just a fact of life man, deal with it!

Your lack of Gag Reflex for the Diaz Bro's is commendable...

If you were Robin Black your Mascara would be streaking down your cheeks.

Hats Off to You Gay Sir

You don't have to suck any dicks to spit truth. 

I watched it live with the sound off.

We were as surprised as Carlos when they raised his hand.

Diaz won that fight.  That's why Egg gave him the title shot coming off of that "loss".

Well its nice to see this thread has provided some rousing and informative discussion!!

ranier wolfcastle -

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/3295/Carlos-Condit-vs-Nick-Diaz

Jus' sayin'...

TheOneWhoKnocks -
McBottery - Nick hasn't won a fight since 2011.

20 fucking 11.

But he's only had 3 fights since 2011 lol and they were against the two greatest fighters of all time and a Natural Born Killer

6 years out from a W.

Tug Dabone -
ranier wolfcastle -

Jus' sayin'...

Yeah the difference being that MMA journalists are paid to be objective and to give an honest assessment of the fight, whereas Diaz fans are a bunch of pathetic wannabe gangsta loser fanboys who think the Diaz bros can never do any wrong and never ever lose a fight. 

Technical Primates -
Tug Dabone -
ranier wolfcastle -

Jus' sayin'...

Yeah the difference being that MMA journalists are paid to be objective and to give an honest assessment of the fight, whereas Diaz fans are a bunch of pathetic wannabe gangsta loser fanboys who think the Diaz bros can never do any wrong and never ever lose a fight. 

What a sad life. Go get some exercise or something. 

I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers - I've watched it about 15 times, Nick won that fight.

Also, Carlos beat Robbie Lawler.

This all day everyday. 

Diaz was robbed and Condit beat Lawler. 

Pro journalist responding objectively to Diaz fight:

Tug Dabone -

Pro journalist responding objectively to Diaz fight:

You need to look up journalist in the dictionary.