Carmouche hands behind head

subwrassler - can't a girl just relax and enjoy the moment

before the inevitable

haha, I suppose

I think it takes some tightness off the abs. You know, holding your head off the ground like doing crunches? it just lets you take the tension off your abs.

I get it. Its uncomfortable to hold ur head up when ur legs are defending. Same reason u put ur hands behind ur head when crunching.
"But her hands are behind her head!"
I dont block punches with my hands. I use my arms. When someone tries to rain a punch down point ur elbows towards them crunch to one side and take it on the arm. I could be crazy. Too much boxing not enough bjj Phone Post

I do this very same thing while getting a blow job, maybe she was inviting Ronda in. Phone Post

le - I do this very same thing while getting a blow job, maybe she was inviting Ronda in. Phone Post

Pics or I'm calling BS Phone Post

I think a pro fighter knows what she's doing. Phone Post

Hands behind the head is reasonably standard, no?

The weird part was not trying to get after after drilling Ronda with the boob kick.

Max Phone Post

She should have scrambled up immediately. Have no idea why she just laid there. Phone Post

Aaron Becker - When Carmouche was on her back, why did she put her hands behind her head like my dad relaxing on his lazyboy? It seemed like it left her open for a few punches to the face from Ronda.

bjj players do it, it takes some of the pressure off the muscles of the upper body when trying to keep your back/neck from being flat on the ground.

It was explained to me that it is slightly easier to breathe and fill your lungs fully.

The VT days it was also beneficial to protect certain parts of the head from soccer kicks and blows to the back of the head.

A Vale Tudo thing... "round off" the back if you want to be able to spin to avoid someone trying to get round your legs into side mount. this is impossible if your back is flat on the ground... the hands behind the head just support it whiles you wait/spin.