Carter Williams wants Tyson!

Today on MMA Weekly Radio, Modesto's own Carter Williams said he wants to fight Tyson. I don't see it ever happening, but it would be a good fight. Carter said he would do kicks all over the place.

I honestly think Carter would beat Tyson

"Carter has the power to beat Tyson.... Hands and feet"

well if carter wanted to stand in the ring tow to tow with just hands, carter will get his ass ktfo. But if carter mixed it up with kicks he will have a better shot.

Carter is kinda sloppy with his kicks but they still have some power on them.

I think combined with his punching power and better clinch skills would beat Tyson.

lol @ all these anonymous, no-name kickboxers who desperately want to make a name for themselves by fighting Tyson. Hey guys, if you want to become rich and famous like a championship boxer, go into boxing.

"Why is this worth mentioning? Every fucking combat athlete on the planet "wants" Tyson. They want to use him to raise their own stock. So what?"

I don't know.. maybe the fact the Tyson is "supposedly" supposed to fight k-1 and Carter may fight him.. which I think will never happen

"lol @ all these anonymous, no-name kickboxers who desperately want to make a name for themselves by fighting Tyson. Hey guys, if you want to become rich and famous like a championship boxer, go into boxing."

You don't know much about kickboxing if you think Carter Williams is a no name anonymous kickboxer..

A Crocop high kick is more powerful than any punch from any boxer.

GARUNTEED