Casca Grossa Represents at K-1 :)

It was awesome to see Casca-Grossa represented at tonight's K-1 via quarterfinal winner Mark Selbee.  I noticed the Casca-Grossa patch on Mark's fight shorts.

TTT for Team CG.

ttt

It's a shame he pulled out to injury but he didn't look to bad in his first fight.

Really? I thought that he looked very akward. He ate a lot of leg kicks, but did some good damage with body kicks.

Selbee did actually look good and the more K-1 allows him to compete with the big dawgs, the more he'll sharpen up.  You could obviously tell he is a TKD-er but he used good motion strategy and landed some solid body shots.  The leg shots he ate will only help him to adjust to the K-1 format in the future.  Of course, any K-1 fighter will eat some leg kicks but Selbee will adjust very well, IMO.

I thought he did great and he got the win.

TTT for Selbee and Casca-Grossa.    

His punches weren't real powerful but that will come with time. 

TTT for Selbe one hell of a fighter and all around good guy.............hell he should be on the cover of GQ not slinging leather ............Congrats you made US and Velocity proud.....

Selbee ROCKS!!

Peace-
Cam

So happy to hear that Mark won his debut fight. Trust me when I tell you, there is power behind Mark's punches.

Great job bro!!!

I will look forward to seeing him fight in K-1 again. 

TTT for Georgia Fighters and CG.

F-15 call me.......

JJ

This weekend Mark Selbee to represent at K-1.......

Good luck .......................