CCW holders, check this out...

If you're interested in getting a permit to carry in Pennsylvania...

You need:

1) A photo copy of a license to carry a firearm (concealed carry permit) from your home state if that state has a concealed carry law.

2) A photo copy of your Driver's License.

3) A self addressed stamped envelope.

4) Two (2) passport-size photos.

5) $20.00 fee for five year license and out of state processing. (Check/money order made out to Centre County Sheriff.

Pretty cool stuff.


My goal in 05 is to get a few more states that I travel to.