Cecil Peoples strikes again, scores bout for Hendo

Did one judge seriously give Hendo round 2? IMO Cecil was closest to reality. Phone Post

mofomike -

Hendo won.

This Phone Post

I had it for Hendo, but saw how it could have went either way. Phone Post

seriously?? did Hendo actually land a single shot in the whole fight? i have nothing but respect for him and Machida running the whole fight was tough on him, but with that said and done he clearly lost every round and with that the fight..

that said it was not a good fight

Immaculata - That fight was razor thin close. Anyone that thinks otherwise is arm chair QB'ing.

Or a piss drinking karate whore. Just saying.

Immaculata - That fight was razor thin close. Anyone that thinks otherwise is arm chair QB'ing.

Razor close but still clearly a win for machida Phone Post

ortman166 - 
Immaculata - That fight was razor thin close. Anyone that thinks otherwise is arm chair QB'ing.

Razor close but still clearly a win for machida Phone Post

And that's fine. My point is that this thread was made to sh*t on a Judge that didn't make a bad call. It was a close, close fight. A lot of people had it 29-28 Hendo. It's not a crazy score.

Brabatross - Hendo clearly won round 1 and round 3 was really close. Phone Post

How was it clearly? He got outstruck and the scoring is for "effective aggression" not just "aggression". If you are coming forward, but getting outstruck while doing it, you are not being effective. Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post