Cecil Peoples strikes again, scores bout for Hendo

Henderson-Machida scoring: Derek Bell gave Machida R1&2; Derek Cleary Machida R1&3; Cecil Peoples had Henderson R1&3.

Love Hendo, but I think it was a pretty clear decision for Machida.

Seems pretty split on here. Phone Post

Well that's pretty clear none of them agreed on any of the rounds won Phone Post

Cecil is the biggest troll in MMA second is Adalaide Turd

wazzu19 - 

Well that's pretty clear none of them agreed on any of the rounds won Phone Post

Yup, close fight when not one judge scores it the same.

Hendo won.

I was at the fights and it was super close. I had Hendo winning one and three Phone Post

That fight was razor thin close. Anyone that thinks otherwise is arm chair QB'ing.

I had Machida winning rd 2,3. Round 1 was CLOSE, but I gave it to Hendo. It was a close fight I don't blame Cecil for his decision.

Totally explains things. I was like how the fuck is this a split?

Kinkle - I had Machida winning rd 2,3. Round 1 was CLOSE, but I gave it to Hendo. It was a close fight I don't blame Cecil for his decision.

If the fight involves Machida, he's just not gonna pick the right guy.

Edit.

Cecil recently had his supply of Lyoto's Sushi cancelled when he found a yellow like substance sprinkled on it. What he thought was soy sauce was anything but. Lyoto could not be reached for comments.

Scored it for Hendo, but no one can can complain about any score in that fight.
30-27 either is good enough with me...

How do you give Machida round 1?!?!

Hendo was backing him down and outlanding him the entire round, Machida gets a takedown and like 2 strikes at the end of the round so he wins the round?  Garbage.  Henderson won this fight and he deserves to be furious about the terrible decision.

UGCTT_Pariah - 

How do you give Machida round 1?!?!

Hendo was backing him down and outlanding him the entire round, Machida gets a takedown and like 2 strikes at the end of the round so he wins the round?  Garbage.  Henderson won this fight and he deserves to be furious about the terrible decision.

I agree that Henderson should've won the first round, Machida won the 2nd, the 3rd was close but Henderson did nothing when he was on top, that wasn't really a TD either, when they were on the feet, Machida did more damage, and completely outclassed him.

It was a CLOSE fight though, You are a moron if you think it was a terrible decision....

Well at least the right guy won. UFC fans are accustomed to bad judging anyways.

Hendo got outstruck in every round Phone Post

Hendo clearly won round 1 and round 3 was really close. Phone Post

I thought the judges did a great job. I thought Machida won but I wouldn't of of been shocked if they gave it to Dan. Phone Post