Centipedes

URGH! My husband just got another one. At least it was outside but still . . . it could still make it into the house!

We just caught two in one day . . . is that a lot? We have a wooded backyard.

1 is too many already.

Damn rain is bringing out Rats the size of Cats, Mongoose and Centipedes.

ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!

I think the rent is too high in Kailua for centipedes to live. I haven't seen one in a very long time.

I highly doubt the neighborhood has anything to do with it

Sure it does. Auntie

When you live near the white you get more rights. Like more pavid roads and less drit ones. Less kine farm animals next door with da chicken's like dat. Fucken white people call cops right away on that kine stuff.

Noise polution.
Animal rights, no kill my pets, no eat my dog.

Trust me. My neighborhood is much better than Kailua. It's gated.

Gated trailer park??

Are you from Hawaii? There are no trailer parks here.

Waianae, Waimanalo.... Does kine place with da 50's house with the blue tarp on top is da same thing.

But "Gated trailer park?"

Is a youthism for you live in the Gehtto, but a least it's a gated Gehtto. So when someone steals your shit, they at least have to jump one wall.

AKA - poking fun at where you live at. Most centipides can get into a gated community they most like the red dirt

Geese people in Hawaii need to travel a bit.

but yeah im undercover white person for the tribal people. I infiltrate the white clan in places like Kailua where I blend in nicely. They don't allow brown people just the red, yellow and white.

Gated community in Waialae = rich mofos

Faxapreta - Waianae, Waimanalo.... Does kine place with da 50's house with the blue tarp on top is da same thing.

But "Gated trailer park?"

Is a youthism for you live in the Gehtto, but a least it's a gated Gehtto. So when someone steals your shit, they at least have to jump one wall.

AKA - poking fun at where you live at. Most centipides can get into a gated community they most like the red dirt

Geese people in Hawaii need to travel a bit.

but yeah im undercover white person for the tribal people. I infiltrate the white clan in places like Kailua where I blend in nicely. They don't allow brown people just the red, yellow and white.

You mean euphemism not youthism??

I went school in hawaii and got edmucated kind of. Plus no mo spell check... But your right. I tink.... you know what I ment. LOL...

I think the older I get the more dumb I am getting. Making fun of people that can only speak pigen is making things worse too. I find I have to snap my self out of it to speak like a white person.

I used to camp bellows all the time so I can understand the centipede experience. From all of that experience I learned one thing. Use the bathroom antibacterial/aerosol spray that you use for the bathroom. It kills everything, ants, roaches, centipedes, whatever insect. If its made to kill 99% of all household germs it will kill insects, flying termites everything. People think I am crazy but man with cockaroach spray you give those suckers a white paint job and they are crawling away just soaked. Spray those suckers with antibacterial aerosol can that makes your bathroom smell fresh and one spray and they are dead.

JN, just buy that spray then shoot it in the sink drain and tub/shower drain. That will work. Also works with roaches.
jjmtg

worth a try . . .

wutang big sis - worth a try . . .

Specifically, try,

Lysol Disinfectant spray

"Kills viruses;bacteria,mold,mildew - Kills 99.9% of germs in seconds + eliminates odors with a crisp linen scent"

Kills everything insect based too. This I know.

jjmtg to the rescue!

I'm going to go stock up on it now.

TRUTH about spraying cockaroaches until their swimming out from the poison puddle and walking away.

Jeebus. Mutants!

I'm also gonna spray the next Micro I see and watch him desolve right before my eyes.

Ha!

I hate centipedes! I can't stand being near one or looking at them. They're really fast, so when I see them crawling on my white carpet or outside of my apartment, I just spray Raid on them. You should try it. I sprayed Raid on one crawling up the stairs and it literally was so agitated it did a back flip down two stairs. They eventually die if you spray a couple time directly on them. Better than cutting it in half and having the two sides wander off in different directions.

CHeck the bed for reals. I had a friend who had a HUGE boil on her leg and a mammoth centipede crawled in it when she was sleeping and got her good. It's gross, but best to warn others. Just the other day I saw one that was 5 inches long scurry across the driveway. I think it came from the Alawai.