Cerrone-Alvarez possible for UFC 178

So I would assume that would be for a title shot then? Phone Post 3.0

No way Phone Post 3.0

HenryO -
Feelz Good - 
RKing85 - I'll believe it when I see it.

Although with Coker running Bellator now, I'm not surprized. No way this would even be considered if Bjorn was still in charge of Bellator.
If true, he likely let Dana buy out his contract. He's no just gonna let one of his fighters fight in the UFC, but he'd let him go. Phone Post 3.0

That would be good for MMA if they had that relationship
Would allow bellator to become the feeder league wsof has been trying to become

If it's via contracts getting bought out , rather than people wanting to leave, would add more prestige to if Phone Post 3.0

If that happens, it's really excited.

This would be what every ppv should look like Phone Post 3.0

Coker don't want to run a ppv; wonder what it means for Tito.

Great news if true!

The good news just keep coming if true Phone Post 3.0

Scott Coker turning Bellator into a great feeder company for the UFC.. Just like Strikeforce was.. should be interesting to see how many other fighters are able to have there contracts bought out. Phone Post 3.0

Oontyex -
HenryO -
Feelz Good - 

Although with Coker running Bellator now, I'm not surprized. No way this would even be considered if Bjorn was still in charge of Bellator.
If true, he likely let Dana buy out his contract. He's no just gonna let one of his fighters fight in the UFC, but he'd let him go. Phone Post 3.0

If it's via contracts getting bought out , rather than people wanting to leave, would add more prestige to if Phone Post 3.0
That's a good point. They could greatly benefit from becoming the official #2 organization. Phone Post 3.0

Feelz Good - 
Oontyex -
HenryO -
Feelz Good - 

That's a good point. They could greatly benefit from becoming the official #2 organization. Phone Post 3.0

I wonder if they can start doing trades maybe.

I know it sounds rediculous but like I'll trade you Eddie Alvarez, for 2 guys that are (2-1) int he UFC and the number 1 draft pick in the mma draft lol

That looks like a great card. Phone Post 3.0

Hrrnnggg! my nipplessssssssss

Bad matchup for Cerrone considering his boxing defense. Phone Post 3.0

Great fight, amazing card, but will never happen. :-(

Although from a business standpoint, it doesn't make much sense . Phone Post 3.0

My Body is Ready........ Phone Post 3.0

Now that's a fight

Bitchin scrap. Love to see it. Phone Post 3.0

caposa -

A loaded UFC 178 lineup could get even more interesting, as a bout between streaking lightweight Donald Cerrone and Bellator MMA 155-pound kingpin Eddie Alvarez has been targeted for the Sept. 27 event.

Sources close to the bout who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the matchup had not yet been finalized confirmed the news to Sherdog.com. The bout is contingent on the UFC acquiring Alvarez’s services from Bellator. Negotiations are ongoing because Alvarez currently remains under Bellator contract at the time of this writing.

-Jon Jones   vs.   Daniel Cormier   

-Eddie Alvarez   vs.   Donald Cerrone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Tim Kennedy   vs.   Yoel Romero   

-Dominick Cruz   vs.   Takeya Mizugaki   

-Conor McGregor   vs.   Dustin Poirier   

-Cat Zingano   vs.   Amanda Nunes   

-John Howard   vs.   Brian Ebersole   

-Stephen Thompson   vs.   Patrick Cote   

-Bobby Green   vs.   Jorge Masvidal   

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Sources-Donald-CerroneEddie-Alvarez-Lightweight-Bout-Targeted-for-UFC-178-71373

If they do this card as expected they should have the prelims on big fox, the 6-9 fight are insane and would be good on FOX Phone Post 3.0

shit just got real!

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
caposa -

A loaded UFC 178 lineup could get even more interesting, as a bout between streaking lightweight Donald Cerrone and Bellator MMA 155-pound kingpin Eddie Alvarez has been targeted for the Sept. 27 event.

Sources close to the bout who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the matchup had not yet been finalized confirmed the news to Sherdog.com. The bout is contingent on the UFC acquiring Alvarez’s services from Bellator. Negotiations are ongoing because Alvarez currently remains under Bellator contract at the time of this writing.

-Jon Jones   vs.   Daniel Cormier   

-Eddie Alvarez   vs.   Donald Cerrone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Tim Kennedy   vs.   Yoel Romero   

-Dominick Cruz   vs.   Takeya Mizugaki   

-Conor McGregor   vs.   Dustin Poirier   

-Cat Zingano   vs.   Amanda Nunes   

-John Howard   vs.   Brian Ebersole   

-Stephen Thompson   vs.   Patrick Cote   

-Bobby Green   vs.   Jorge Masvidal   

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Sources-Donald-CerroneEddie-Alvarez-Lightweight-Bout-Targeted-for-UFC-178-71373

If they do this card as expected they should have the prelims on big fox, the 6-9 fight are insane and would be good on FOX Phone Post 3.0
There's no way all of those happen. Injuries or something... not a chance Phone Post 3.0