Cerrone on Chael's Podcast re Jon Jones Case

On "Your Welcome" today, Chael asked Cowboy Cerrone about Jon Jones. He first asked him if he'd seen him in the gym and Cowboy said that he hadn't. He said that he'd heard that there was some missing paperwork and the case might get thrown out. Cerrone said that's what he'd heard. Anyone know anything about this? This sounds about right.<br /><br />http://www.podcastone.com/chaelsonnen&lt;br /><br />It happens around 39:20

In Phone Post 3.0

I thought people would have more to say about this. If this is true then Jones will be off the hook completely without any legal ramifications whatsoever. Surely this is just a rumor.

That would be crazy if he got off scot free. A million or so to the pregnant lady and he's done. That is nuts!

I hope he gets his shit together. I hope to see him fight again. Phone Post 3.0

no surprise that he paid her off Phone Post 3.0

I read something like this about a week ago. I was surprised I'd not seen it on the ug. It was along the lines of a missing victim statement or evidence and that a filing deadline had been missed therefore he escaped a grand jury but that he could still face 'the music' later in the year. Reading between the lines I assumed that the missing statement was due to her having been paid off.

I don't know how to embed links but if you google 'jon jones grand jury' then read the mmamania article dated 29th june that's the article I'm referring to.

you guys know this is normal? DA isn't required to submit by deadline for grand jury and the reason they did it was to build a BETTER case against him..

This was all over the internet in june.

nothing to see here.

Stea1th - you guys know this is normal? DA isn't required to submit by deadline for grand jury and the reason they did it was to build a BETTER case against him..

This was all over the internet in june.

nothing to see here.
That's what I took from an article I read a week or so ago also Phone Post 3.0

btfos - No judge in their right mind who has any kind of morality will throw the case out. Theres too much MAJOR smokng gun evidence against Jones. Jones commited that FELONY hit and run on that poor lady. Jones has to serve prison time. Hell, IF Daiz can get sentenced to 2 days of jail for a DUI, then Jones better get served his due years in prison. You cant just fuck up. I dont care if Jones is a fighter, he cant go around comitting felony crimes for no regard or consequence. The precedent NEEDS to he set with Jones. If Jones gets off he will never learn, then what happenes when he kills the next person? If im the judge im making an example of Jones and giving him the max setence
Jones, Jones, Jones, Jones. Phone Post 3.0