Cerrone v joe ellenberger; arlovski back in UFC

Get some Donald Cer-rroone-eeeee

Fuck yeah Cerrone. Last fight got me a blue name and he's my favorite fighter. That's just awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Yo yo yo.... Please happen.... Phone Post 3.0

Yes!!!!! Phone Post

CERRRRRRRRROOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Phone Post 3.0

hellride - Get some Donald Cer-rroone-eeeee

VU for classic Greg Jackson sassiness.

TFK_HossPearson - Well, I'm hard. Anyone else? Phone Post 3.0
6 to midnight, son. Phone Post 3.0

if cerrone comes in whips ass and asks for another fight that will be some epic shit

I don't think any commission will clear him on this short of notice. Phone Post 3.0

Donald Cerrone is the Chris Lytle of this time. Puts on great performances and fights anyone, anytime! Much respect Cowboy! Phone Post 3.0

War Cerrone

Ive met a ton of fighters, literallly most of the UFC fighters worth mentioning.  Before WEC 53 Cerrone was walking around happy as fuck, youd never think he was going to fight the next day.  That guy truely loves his job.  After he triangle choked Horodecki I joked with his grandma about Donald being good at math and she started laughing saying Cerrone hated math, and school for that matter (I dont think she got the joke). 

Fucking great guy, will talk to anyone with an ear to ear grin. 

Holy shit at Cerrone, god damn that guy is awesome. That is a tough fight for Ellenberger's debut though, poor guy.

Cerrone is the fucking man!! he was drunk durig the fan expo haha

wow, if he does fight thats 3 fights down before april ends, 3 more fights to go.

So happy to have Arlovski back!!! The HW division badly needs good talent and he will be a great addition and alot of good match ups for him. Cerrone is a fucking beast!! How the fuck could you not like that guy??

comeonman1 - 

So happy to have Arlovski back!!! The HW division badly needs good talent and he will be a great addition and alot of good match ups for him. Cerrone is a fucking beast!! How the fuck could you not like that guy??

It sucks to be WSOF right now. Thats 2 top guys that the UFC picked up from them.

theDude81 -
comeonman1 - 

It sucks to be WSOF right now. Thats 2 top guys that the UFC picked up from them.
That's why the UFC is on good terms with them, they know their role. Phone Post 3.0

Is it official yet? Cerrone is a straight up boss if so Phone Post 3.0

That's so awesome, cerrone has definetly become one of my favourites!! Beast!!!! Poor ellenberger hahaha Phone Post 3.0