Cerrone v joe ellenberger; arlovski back in UFC

Man, cerrone is a serious fucking boss. The dude is always chasing fights and will never turn one down. He only just fought! Warrior Phone Post 3.0

zebers3 -

Holy shit at Cerrone, god damn that guy is awesome. That is a tough fight for Ellenberger's debut though, poor guy.

Was thinking the same thing. Cowboy is a top 10 LW, on the border of top 5 even. Joe will have a rude awakening if this fight happens.

I have no idea how cowboy will cut that much weight in so little time, he does not have an once of fat on him at 155... Phone Post 3.0

Cerrone fucking owns, he is a bad ass, but that Diaz fight still pisses me off, something was wrong with him that day.

tumn - Cerrone fucking owns, he is a bad ass, but that Diaz fight still pisses me off, something was wrong with him that day.

it was his 5th fight in one year

GROUNDnLB -
zebers3 -

Holy shit at Cerrone, god damn that guy is awesome. That is a tough fight for Ellenberger's debut though, poor guy.

Was thinking the same thing. Cowboy is a top 10 LW, on the border of top 5 even. Joe will have a rude awakening if this fight happens.

I have no idea how cowboy will cut that much weight in so little time, he does not have an once of fat on him at 155... Phone Post 3.0
Is this fight gonna be in a different weight class? Phone Post 3.0

Travis Browne tries to play the blue collar card. Cerrone is the real representative

Well it looks like Donald will not be fighting tonight but still what a warrior for even trying Phone Post 3.0

Bummer Phone Post 3.0

PhoqueME - Well it looks like Donald will not be fighting tonight but still what a warrior for even trying Phone Post 3.0
Why not? Phone Post 3.0

YourStoryisCoolBro -
PhoqueME - Well it looks like Donald will not be fighting tonight but still what a warrior for even trying Phone Post 3.0
Why not? Phone Post 3.0
He didn't weigh in yesterday. Neither did joe Phone Post 3.0

tumn - Cerrone fucking owns, he is a bad ass, but that Diaz fight still pisses me off, something was wrong with him that day.
Yeah that was a mental thing. This is a new Cowboy and I'd love to see that rematch. Phone Post 3.0

jasonhightower -
tumn - Cerrone fucking owns, he is a bad ass, but that Diaz fight still pisses me off, something was wrong with him that day.
Yeah that was a mental thing. This is a new Cowboy and I'd love to see that rematch. Phone Post 3.0
If he kept up those leg kicks he could have easily won that fight but I guess stubbornness got in the way. He obviously wanted to trade shots with Diaz. =\ Phone Post 3.0