Cerrone Vs. Lawler Official For UFC 213

I think 170 cerrone might be a lot more durable than he gets credit for.
I'm a fan of both, but I'm hoping Lawler gets the win.

Fuck sake. As much as it will be a great fight I'll hate seeing one of them lose.

Cowboy by destruction and it won't even be close.

Cowboy has a full arsenal of standup abilities, superior BJJ/wrestling.

Strength advantage.

COWBOY

bluenoser - Cowboy by destruction and it won't even be close.

Strength advantage.

COWBOY
Your acting like robbie hasn't faced and beaten better guys. Their is now way this fight goes to the ground, Robbie walks guys down and hits harder. Reality is Cowboy always loses to the top guys in whatever weight class he is in.

Strength advantage.

COWBOY
Cowboy is my favorite fighter right now, but I can't believe he is stronger than robbie.

cowboy is such a badass, too bad he seems to be a dickhead based on what many people have said

oh well, i only care about his fights anyhow....he's a true gangster

cerrone doesn't like it to the body, and has never had the best chin; if lawler isn't shot, he does something ugly to donald. Cowboy overall striking and mma game is better; but he isn't as durable or strong or explosive as lawler...

good while it last but not a good choice imo

Strength advantage.

COWBOY

lol @ this shit

Stu Cazzo -

Strength advantage.

COWBOY

lol @ this shit

. Love cowboy, but this fight will not be easy for himm. Rl via ko, 2nd round.

Cowboy is a great fighter but to say that he was better wrestling and a strength advantage over Robbie is a disgusting overstatement.

Lawler via KO round 2

Interesting match up but I dont see how Cerrone survives Robbies punches. Cerrone has to kick and back out. He has to hope Robbie doesnt just knock his head off as soon as Cerrone kicks. Which he will do.

Robbie will do what Eddie did to Cerrone except Robbie can go 5 rounds and hits hard as fuck. 

isolated1 -

cerrone doesn't like it to the body, and has never had the best chin; if lawler isn't shot, he does something ugly to donald. Cowboy overall striking and mma game is better; but he isn't as durable or strong or explosive as lawler...

Cowboy has one of the greatest chins in MMA. Top 5 chins but he takes a lot of punishment. Robbie pours out nothing but punishment. Cerrones great chin cant hold up. I agree with everything else though.

I love Cowboy as a fighter/personality but don't know about this mat

Acidic -
isolated1 -

Cowboy has one of the greatest chins in MMA. Top 5 chins but he takes a lot of punishment. Robbie pours out nothing but punishment. Cerrones great chin cant hold up. I agree with everything else though.

Nah man...Cowboy gets dropped too much these days to be considered like that.

CRE - sucks that one has to lose

I've never agreed with you more. Love both guys.

bluenoser - Cowboy by destruction and it won't even be close.

Strength advantage.

COWBOY

i dont know if cowboy is stronger or a better wrestler than robbie....

Lawler's liver kick will be a major factor in this. Think 2nd Hendricks fight, first round when Robbie shot out of his corner with some serious body shots.

Cowboy struggles if he can't control the pace.

Robbie by TKO.

Cerrone is going to get slept. He just got stopped by Masvidal and now fighting the heaviest hitter in the division.

For some reason I still view Cerrone as a small WW that has been over-acheiving.  But he came out and looked FANTASTIC in 4 WW fights, and I don't remember him ever looking very much undersized.  He lost a tough fight to Masvidal, but Jorge is a killer.  I think Donald is going to be "in" any WW fight they give him right now.  Sure, Robbie will be the favorite, but some of you seem to be saying Donald has zero chance.  I disagree with that.

Fabes - 
CRE - sucks that one has to lose

I've never agreed with you more. Love both guys.

But one of them will definitely win too!!

They'll also both likely be humble no matter what.