Cesar comments on UFC and Diaz

Man if Nick vs Gomi ever happens... I will do what ever I have to do to make sure I have front row seats to that event, I wouldn't wanna miss that fight for nothing in this world, who know's what would happen!! I know 1 thing though it would be a BRAWL till the end!

TTT

Nick Diaz is the shit!! UFC made a mistake by not keeping him. They guy is a stud. Anyone who says otherwise is a doosh newbee.

ttt

Nick was the biggest favorite on the whole card. If anyone in Brzil thought Tibau was so good they might have considered putting a few bucks on him at those odds.

ttt

Diaz, GSP and Tanner were always my favorite fighters in the UFC.

With Diaz leaving and Tanner in la-la land at least I have GSP as the champ.

Diaz is a fighter I would order a PPV just to see. I hope he eventually makes his way back to the UFC.

Nick is suppossed to fight in the GFC, Jan 20 in miami

Diaz/Gomi would almost be good enough for the ufc to show instead of Irvin vs. TufGuy number 4.

And I'd love to see Diaz/GSP. I see them closely matched with GSP having a huge advantage wrt takedowns and Diaz being a little better on the ground. GSP would probably dominate but I doubt he'd shut Diaz up.

gracie fighting championships?

WOW, they landed Diaz? Cool! I wonder if someone can confirm it?

Cesar is one of the best out there!

Reed

Cesar is one of the best out there!

Reed

IMO its a great situation for all parties.Nick lost close decisions mostly based on being taken down and on bottom.In the Diego loss Diego actually was in greater danger but Diego was on top so he won.Nick's greatest strengths are his striking and submission skills.These are held in higher regard in Pride.Nick going to Pride puts him in better position for success IMO.On the other hand Nick leaving opens up a spot in the UFC for his teamate Jake Shields.Even though they are about even overall as fighters,Jake's strengths are his takedowns and striking.Him having a superior top game matches him up better against opponents in UFC IMO.For the UFC it gives them a legit contender to the titleinstead of numerous rematches between the big 3(Penn/GSP/Hughes).

Jake Shields, tell me more about him. What has he won?

ttt

I read some time ago that GFC folded already.

I dont think so. I heard they were putting on a show in Alaska, or Alabama somewhere.

shields has won a huge rotr tournament (had trigg, anderson silva, condit, okami, menne, etc.. in it), he is former shooto champion, adcc 3rd place. He has beaten people such as Carlos condit, okami, dave menne, cooper, Kikuchi, viera, and Sakurai.. among others. I think he is a future UFC Champ if he ever fights there

Nick would beat everyone he has lost to in a no time limit fight. Including Sherk.

Except for that first fight with Jeremy Jackson of course. Only time he's been put into la la land.