CFFC Return to AC. Looking 4 fighters!

Hoss Promotions Announces the Comeback of Cage Fury Fighting Championship!

For Immediate Release:

Vineland,NJ (November 26, 2010) -- Hoss Promotions proudly announces the return of Cage Fury Fighting Championship (CFFC) under the leadership of newly named president, Rob Haydak. A former Division 1 wrestler with an extensive and successful background in executive business, Haydak is excited to bring CFFC back to prominence. "I agreed to take on the role of President for two reasons,” said Haydak. “First, the reputation of CFFC and the shows that they put on in the past were second to none. We want to continue that tradition. Second, our new home for at least 8 shows in Atlantic City is going to be the place to be in 2011. I've been privileged to get to know the owners and management team first hand, they bring a level excitement that is contagious."

To repeat the earlier success of CFFC, Haydak will have the ability to call upon his good friend and former owner of CFFC, Felix Martinez. "I sought advice from Rob over the years, especially in the area of marketing,” said Martinez. “I told him I would be available to return the favor."

CFFC is fully prepared to make a big splash in the mixed-martial-arts (MMA) world in 2011 with at least 8 events scheduled beginning early February in Atlantic City, New Jersey. These events will be televised and the CFFC buzz has already generated interest in other markets across the United States. Don’t miss out on this new venture and be prepared to “feel the fury” once again.

About Cage Fury Fighting Championship:

Cage Fury Fighting Championships (www.cffc.tv.) is a pioneer of being prominent and elite MMA talent to the east coast beginning in 2006. Not only did CFFC bring feared street fighter Kimbo Slice’s first foray into MMA in 2007 with an exhibition match against former boxing heavyweight champion, Ray Mercer, the organization has also help launch the careers of several MMA stars. These include UFC veterans Jim Miller, Dan Miller, John Howard, Tamdan McCrory, Dante Rivera and former Bellator FC Champion Lyman Good.

Rob Haydak

Joe Stant

rob@cffc.tv Joe@cffc.tv

if you're a fighter or manager and want to get on this card, emnail me at

arias@cffc.tv

Depends on the fighter and what they were being paid :)