Chad Mendes is being charged with battery

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/8/25/3268546/ufc-fighter-chad-mendes-charged-battery-following-bar-fight-mma-news

Authorities say mixed martial arts fighter Chad Mendes has been charged with battery for his alleged involvement in a bar fight last month. The Kings County District Attorney’s Office announced today that they would seek a battery charge against Mendes, which carries with it a possible $2,000 fine and up to six months in county jail.

You'd have to be pretty foolish to pick a bar fight with Chad Mendes.

GroundAviator42o -
KZTT_IBeatMyMeatToFabersFeet -
B_Goetz - You'd have to be pretty foolish to pick a bar fight with Chad Mendes.

Chad looks like the fool here Phone Post

To who Phone Post

To everyone that isn't in jail. Lol
Whatever hope he still gets to fight Frankie!! Phone Post

GroundAviator42o -
KZTT_IBeatMyMeatToFabersFeet -
B_Goetz - You'd have to be pretty foolish to pick a bar fight with Chad Mendes.

Chad looks like the fool here Phone Post

To who Phone Post

People who aren't facing 6 months in jail for something they could have walked away from.

Oh shit. Here come the Internet tough guys. Phone Post

Chad's bank account will be tapping

Sweet Daddy Bear - No way he'll get convicted. No judge or jury in the world will believe Chad Mendes threw a punch in a fight.

Lol Phone Post

Sweet Daddy Bear - No way he'll get convicted. No judge or jury in the world will believe Chad Mendes threw a punch in a fight.

The judge handling this case is Judge McKenzie, I'm going to say Chad gets the book thrown at him. Phone Post

Master Roshi - when i first saw this thread i actually thought mendes was charging himself with a battery. like he was some sort of weird midget robot.

Ha I loled

I hope Chad did not do something stupid. He seems like a mellow guy. But........

Man, you guys would not believe how many mma and JJ guys here in San Diego have been arrested for the same thing...

Serious Lol Phone Post

Who's pressing the charges, Cody McKenzie?

He won't get convicted. I know the real story and have already posted it on here. Charges will be dropped guaranteed. Phone Post

RyannVonDoom -  Posted this a while back.. lol still fucking hilarious.. sounds like Chad right? hit someone then literally run away? lol

Explain. I don't follow. Phone Post

Sweet Daddy Bear - No way he'll get convicted. No judge or jury in the world will believe Chad Mendes threw a punch in a fight.

nice

Tranny Yarbrough G(ayest)OAT - I'd like to party with Jon Jones and Chad Mendes

+1

SlyStallowned - This whole situation could have been easily avoided if this bar had a minimum height requirement for entry, much like you find at carnivals and fairs.

i chuckled

Mendes only mistake was getting caught

Just a contusion? Looks like he didn't pick up Knockout of the Night either.

Tranny Yarbrough G(ayest)OAT - I'd like to party with Jon Jones and Chad Mendes

Don't forget Mayhem!

this itype of shit happens when you live in "Cowtown"......