Chael Amazingly Silent ???

Maybe Chael is busy at home writing his material now but it seems that he would see this as a huge opportunity to either put his name on the list of fighters who would take Silva's rematch space if he was injured or give the world a "I told you Silva wasn't all that" diatribe ~ hmmm

That will be interesting commentary to hear. He almost put himself in a bad position by saying that Silva was the best MMA middleweight fighter in the world but he always cringed at the possibility to get a phone call to fight Weidman. Its an awkward position I think he put himself into prior to last evenings fight ~

Maybe Chael is not such a bad guy and does not kick a man when he is down.

I think your right, Chael will work it when it becomes the fight promotion but as a fighter, he knows Silva needs his space right now...

He doesn't want weed man

And he would need to build momentum at mw again first

Buspinhg. Rematch?? Phone Post 3.0

Chael is a smart guy and understands the situation as well as anyone. He did say his piece after the fight but it was more in a congratulatory manner than a nit picking one. Phone Post 3.0

I think Chael retire his trolling Phone Post 3.0

Chael is never silent.

http://msn.foxsports.com/video?videoid=5cd40f60-6f22-4edc-b27d-230497afdd16 Phone Post 3.0

What could he say anyhow? Anything he says doesnt make him Chris Weidman and will not erase losing to Anderson twice.

nolabrum - Maybe Chael is not such a bad guy and does not kick a man when he is down.

"does not kick a man when he is down." haha