Chael goes full blast on Mcgregor

He made a kailin curran shirt? Phone Post 3.0

Surely you cant trademark "red panty night"

Bay Area - He made a kailin curran shirt? Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I hope that gets some buys. Some jabroni bought 100 Chael shirts and now gets dinner with him hahah Phone Post 3.0

I might buy one too.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

Chael the climate change denier who said science is the biggest crock of crap there is. Chael - seriously, how can anyone listen to him? He can't carry Schaub's jock strap in the podcast game. Conor shits bigger than Chael. Chael is bush league. Phone Post 3.0

Ray Cappa - Chael the climate change denier who said science is the biggest crock of crap there is. Chael - seriously, how can anyone listen to him? He can't carry Schaub's jock strap in the podcast game. Conor shits bigger than Chael. Chael is bush league. Phone Post 3.0
Lol only stupid people didn't appreciate chael sonnen during his ufc reign. His podcast is good and he can articulate himself better than most

The mcgregor thing was hilarious. Mcgregor manager is more stupid than the interim belt crap. Wish ufc could use him more Phone Post 3.0

for Someonestolemysocks

I used to love Chael's podcast but now I can't get past the intro. From him raving about trump and his latest of saying science was worthless I had to unsubscribe. Phone Post 3.0

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome -
Sonnen y Diaz Bros - For anyone who can't listen Conor's manager said 33% isn't enough and that he trade marked "red panty night" when Badguyinc had it trademarked the day before, Chael said Conor would of made 10k the first weekend of t-shirt sales if he accepted to deal like DC and Diaz did Phone Post 3.0

You mean to write "would have made",

not "would of made".  "Of" is not a verb

I bet "would've" is what he meant to type .

Sounds like would of. But does it really matter?. Phone Post 3.0

TheTurtle - I used to love Chael's podcast but now I can't get past the intro. From him raving about trump and his latest of saying science was worthless I had to unsubscribe. Phone Post 3.0

He didn't seem to think science was bullshit when it was being used to boost his testosterone levels.

Ray Cappa - Chael the climate change denier who said science is the biggest crock of crap there is. Chael - seriously, how can anyone listen to him? He can't carry Schaub's jock strap in the podcast game. Conor shits bigger than Chael. Chael is bush league. Phone Post 3.0

Schaub is just piggybacking off of Rogan. Rogan has one of the most successful podcasts across all genres. Of course anyone who piggybacks off him will be successful.

Schaub would be no where without him.

SporkChop - Don't be scared, homie.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha, perfect! Phone Post 3.0

Awaits

"Hey pussy are you still there?"

Shirt. Phone Post 3.0

Anybody know what episode and what part this happens? Phone Post 3.0

GOATherder - Surely you cant trademark "red panty night"
Paris Hilton tried to trademark "that's hot". Failed Phone Post 3.0

The story is hilarious. Chael was more than fair with the split. Conner team dropped the ball.

I'm a fan of chaels podcast. I find it funny. Chael is a strong character. At least he has a firm opinion on things unlike most. This shirt thing is a good idea for him. Dude is retired now. Phone Post 3.0

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome -
Sonnen y Diaz Bros - For anyone who can't listen Conor's manager said 33% isn't enough and that he trade marked "red panty night" when Badguyinc had it trademarked the day before, Chael said Conor would of made 10k the first weekend of t-shirt sales if he accepted to deal like DC and Diaz did Phone Post 3.0

.......... Phone Post 3.0

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome - 

I usually don't like to do this, but since you did it to someone else.... in the context in which you are using it, "have" is not a verb, either. "Made" is the verb in that sentence.

What's that saying about the pot and the kettle?

My cod these verbal phrases.

Anyone at all know what episode this was on? Phone Post 3.0

Sonnen = Genius Phone Post 3.0