Chael-If Wand touched me I would have put him down

He meant put him down verbally....its what hes good at. Phone Post

3 Sided Square -
Rob San Soo - So take him down so his 3 buddies can stomp you ? Ok lol Phone Post 3.0

Chael's mom would have put some buck shot in their asses. Phone Post

This is true lol Phone Post 3.0

Kazp306 - ??? Chael would beat the crap out of him in an octagon but would lose on the streets???? The only people chael has lost to since 2009 are the two of the three top P4P guys in the world. Wanderlei isnt even on the same level as chael anymore. You guys are delusional. Hes got a punchers chance. Phone Post
This!

Absolute retardation.Acting like only Wand could use street fighting tactics if they fought.Chael could take him down and use knees to the head, headbutts, whatever.Anything could happen if they fought, but it's funny to see some of you breaking shit down like you act like you have the slightest idea of what would happen. Phone Post 3.0

dhughes - 

This one gives a softer look.  Perhaps more relateable to the common man.

lol awesome

I delivered U - lol @ the thought of a TD in a street fight.
Huh? Phone Post 3.0

nolabrum -
UGCTT_ShanTheMan - Depending on who his 3 guys were, I think Chael and Pettis would have been fine. Phone Post
I never understood Pettis role in all this. Kinda interesting Phone Post 3.0

Pettis stepped up right behind Chael, chael explains it in an interview with the Fox show.

Just made me love Pettis even more Phone Post

dhughes -
the islander - 
I AM A MOFO -
the islander -  If Leben can do it, chael can too Phone Post

That may be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. What is it about dumb fucking UGers, that they look at a fighter and only see a ranking? There are far more variables than that, and Leben and Chael have very different attributes. Anyone who didn't ride the short bus to school can see that NEITHER can do what the other can.

If they fight in the UFC Chael is likely going to win a dominant decision. I wouldn't argue that. If they go nose to nose in the street and punches start flying, Chael is hitting the ground and getting stomped quickly. It's an entirely different environment compared to when Chael can stay at range with a referee and hit takedowns. In THAT situation if Wandy started swinging, Chael would have been fucked and he's well aware of it (just as Wandy is surely aware his chances of beating Chael in the cage are slim).

Best case scenario for Chael is he hits a TD before his jaw goes flying across the room, and holds Wandy down until they're seperated (lol@"put him down"). That's assuming he could do so under no rules (not easy on Wand even in the cage or ring) without losing an eye or getting his nose bit off lol.

Grinding wrestling is great in the cage but not the best when nose to nose with a quick and heavy handed striker in the street. Maybe if they started the fight several feet apart with hands up...

Tito Ortiz would look like a badass for how he handled Lee Murray compared to how Chael would do against Wanderlei in a street fight. The fight would be almost as one sided in the other direction with UFC cage, rules and referee. The only way Chael beats Wand is by three judges saying so.

Chanel's boxing is underrated. He beats wand on the feet too Phone Post

Just a first pass.  Don't hold me to it.  I've got a few other ideas.  Point being...I want to work with you on this.  I think we could make something happen.

Im done for the day LMFAO Phone Post

SKARHEAD -

LOL, what ?

Look what Stann did to Leben...then look what Vanderlei did to Stann.

Then look at what chael did to stann. Your point? Phone Post

JStrongMMA -
Rudi -
JStrongMMA - This all smells like a work. Phone Post

ECW ECW ECW ECW!!!! Phone Post

Oh how I miss it. Phone Post

EC-DUB EC-DUB EC-DUB Phone Post

True words from the pranksta gangsta son. Phone Post

Rudi - 
SKARHEAD -

LOL, what ?

Look what Stann did to Leben...then look what Vanderlei did to Stann.

Then look at what chael did to stann. Your point? Phone Post

SKARHEAD is probably saying mma math don't add up

Could've, would've, should've... Why didn't you put him down then Chael, Wanderlei was definitly closer to you than an arms distance. Chael is making more excuses as to why he got shook up. Not so fun when you're confronted with your BS, right?

The Little Axe Murderer - 
glasscasket -
ChokeEmOut - 
warmonky - Wady was a champ while Chael was third string,weird the way shit changes.

Yet look at the responses here. Proof that talk is all you need.

It's an American thing, they don't need results. All they need is to listen to bullshit..it works from sports to politics.

It's D level WWE crap Phone Post

Don't shit on America just cause you can't get over the fact that Wand is not and will not ever be a top contender again.

And speaking of results...how did you feel about the result of Chaels last fight? You know, the one where he finished one of your pride boys in the first round.
Wandy past his prime is still fighting at the highest level and has beaten the likes of Bisping, Cung Le, Stann in the UFC which is still respectable considering he's no where what he used to be Phone Post 3.0

Yes I know all that. Did I say something that's incorrect?

ChokeEmOut -
warmonky - Wady was a champ while Chael was third string,weird the way shit changes.

It's an American thing, they don't need results. All they need is to listen to bullshit..it works from sports to politics.

Riiiiiiiight.

Talk finished Shogun in the first round.

You - "Shoguns washed up."

Reality - "So is Wanderlei." Phone Post 3.0

ChokeEmOut - 

I would call Chael's last fight a good example of results. Oh...I'm sorry, see what I did there?

When was the last time he tried to win a fight on his feet?

The last one I can think of is Paulo Filho.....Chael won that fight.

I delivered U - lol @ the thought of a TD in a street fight.

Not sure what is funny?

It can be a bad strategy if you are outnumbered or do not have proven folks watching your back.

However, TD's happen in street/bar fights all the time.  One on one, or with good backup hovering, it's a good stategy.  Most guys know how, or think they know, how to punch.  They'll certainly give it their damndest and have a "punchers chance" of catching you.  On the other hand most guys, in my personal experience, have no clue how to grapple.  None.  Get'em on their back or stomach and they are as good as done.

My father taught me the fight doesn’t start when somebody throws a punch. The fight starts as soon as the other guy squares up

My father and Chaels father apparently attended the same school of street combatives.

glasscasket - When was the last time he tried to win a fight on his feet?

He beat Okami standing up. Phone Post 3.0

Rambo John J - 
glasscasket - When was the last time he tried to win a fight on his feet?

Hardly a fight.

Chael throwing arm punches at a man who was looking off in the cosmos.

Not impressive for either man.

Not impressive at all, that fight sucked. However, you said that "he beats nobody on their feet, nobody". I was just stating that the last time I remember him keeping a fight on the feet, he won.

I don't think Chael is some great striker. I just think it's silly to say that he beats nobody on the feet when we never even see him try. I mean c'mon, there's some sloppy strikers out there and he seems to at least have decent hands.