Chael: Jake Paul vs Anderson Silva is the best boxing fight I've ever seen

GOATs recognize GOATs

Can somebody give this spamming pissant a timeout from the forum, making it unreadable with the 50 threads he’s made about paul

3 Likes

It was the best fight Anderson has put on since he fought Bonnar in 2012. Most of his fights between 2012 and now lack killer instinct, he fought like it was an exhibition. In his fight against Jake, he was actually fighting.

1 Like

He sparked Tito in under 2 minutes, I think you can call that trying.

1 Like

Oh yeah, forgot about that. That’d be the exception.

He fought well against Chavez as well, he looked old and slow against Paul and still gave him trouble.

That young lad has unlimited resources and a top tier camp dedicated to training him and he still doesn’t look great, against old broken guys from a different sport, how anyone gives a fuck about his fights is beyond me.

2 Likes

The dude has been training boxing for like 2 years and just knocked Askren and Woodley dead, and beat Anderson Silva.

He’s a fast learner, he’s athletic, he’s a social media superstar, and he’s calling out Zuffa’s predatory tactics regarding fighter pay. Jake Paul is the best thing to happen to combat sports in a long time.

If Jake Paul keeps improving at this rate and lets Canelo age out like Canelo did with GGG, Jake will absolutely beat Canelo in a few years time.

2 Likes

I’d have to disagree with you there man, he doesn’t look all that athletic to me, in fact with the resources he has and the training he’s been getting he looks pretty bad, skill wise and conditioning wise, there’s a good reason he is hand picking old past their sell by date MMAists to box.

Any decent up and coming boxer would make him look shit, he makes terrible mistakes in every fight, even old man Anderson made him look lost in a few of those rounds at the weekend.

How much sherm did you smoke today brah? There is no way Paul could ever close that gap. Not a fucking chance . Not even a slim chance. No chance. Even if Canelo is 80 he doesn’t get hit by Paul even once.

1 Like

Who, like Tommy Fury, who ducked Jake four times despite Jake offering seven figure payday?

Jake would have absolutely beat Tommy

“We’ll see how this thing plays out”

2 Likes

Tommy isn’t great , in fact he’s pretty shit himself but that would be a better fight than half a hip Askren or punch bag woodley

If you think this guy even touches Canelo I don’t know what to tell you man, he wouldn’t have a prayer, even with his weight advantage. The skill gap is insurmountable

1 Like

To be fair, I was saying the same thing with respect to an aged Silva just last week…

puke GIF

2 Likes

I had a feeling Silva would lose but skill wasn’t the reason , in all fairness to Paul he isn’t great but he is capable of following a plan laid out for him and it worked, I still had it a lot closer than the judges did though

Uncle Chael you should check this out . Might change your mind . Also we know you promoted / hosted these press conferences for this wwe event .

2 Likes