Chael: Lil Nog looks like R Nelson w/ Frankenstien

Chael Sonnen: Lil' Nog looks like Roy Nelson in a Frankenstein mask

Tomcat_tiny by Jesse Holland

Props: Fight! Magazine (via Cage Potato)

Quoteworthy:

"Lil’ Nog…..I read your appraisal of the upcoming fight betwixt your pal Anderson and yours truly and, I’ll be damned, you are one sharp dude…. about as sharp as a bag of wet mice. Do yourself a favor: have your mouthpiece permanently installed in your mouth so you can’t speak at all. Have them feed you with a tube like a coma patient. You’re not doing Anderson any good and you’re sinking your own ship too. You say I’m not qualified to fight Anderson…Which means that the UFC brain trust – that thinks I AM and are also YOUR BOSSES — are idiots. It also means Ed Soares – Anderson’s manager and YOUR MANAGER TOO – doesn’t know what he’s doing, either. Smooth, guy. Very smooth. Do you have any other brilliant ideas or scathing critiques you care to impart to the UFC Brass or your own manager? Maybe that shot Sokodjou hit you with was worse than it looked (if that’s even possible). You seem like a nice enough guy, and I have no real beef with you (Oh, and speaking of beef: If you can turn your disk over at the Rodizio once in awhile and get down to "185," there’s gonna be a new sheriff there in less than a month who’ll be happy to ride you right back out of town on a rail). So please see this as the kind of well-intentioned advice I would give to a friend or training partner. And if you lose a few (you looked like Roy Nelson in a Frankenstein mask for that Brilz fight… which you lost, buddyboy), we can scrap in the Fall."

Chael Sonnen throws another body on the pile heading into his UFC 117 main event against Anderson Silva on August 7 in Oakland. The former WEC champ was not impressed with Antonio Rogerio Nogueira, who blasted the mouthy ex-politician for his disparaging remarks about their association with "The Spider." Is Sonnen alienating himself amongst fans and fighters? Or going down in history as the greatest trash talker of all time?

hilarious.

When you call someone out to fight, you dont ask that they cut weight, especially if you have fought in their division and they have never fought in your division.

What an idiot. I understand hyping/selling a fight, but he needs to just shut up already.

but nogs body aint shaped like roys

What he's doing is not too smart.

ALOT of fighters are going to turn their back on this dude. One man can't stand alone all the time.

But hey, he's digging his own grave. Sonnen is giving himself no choice. He HAS to win the belt now.

DAVID H - What an idiot. I understand hyping/selling a fight, but he needs to just shut up already.

sonnen is getting worse by the day. but nogueira started it!! Chael should show a little more respect though But thats chaels M.O.

DAVID H - What an idiot. I understand hyping/selling a fight, but he needs to just shut up already.
I think the train has left the building.  Either 1. he knows he can't make things any worse or 2. He honestly thinks he's going to win so what he says doesn't matter.

I really hope Anderson shuts him the fuck up - I'm sick of listening to him spew bullshit.

Chael is so entertaining.Better then Phil Baroni was.

Chael's Act ---> Getting Old & Tired

Now routing for Anderson....

socal - Chael's Act ---> Getting Old & Tired

Now routing for Anderson....

THIS..it was funny at first, but now I want Anderson to violently shut him down.