Chael says Conor refused Reebok kit...link

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/7/25/9039007/ufc-news-interview-chael-sonnen-claims-conor-mcgregor-refused-to-wear-reebok-kit Phone Post 3.0

"Conor did not wear Reebok (at the Mendes weigh in). He wore something else and behind the scenes they were giving him his Reebok kit," Sonnen said. He refused to wear it. They said "Hey, you have to wear this" and McGregor said "I'm different, I'm not like those other guys. I'm not wearing it", so they get out the Contract and everything and they tell him "you have to do this" and Conor said "I'm not doing it". When the weigh in rolled around he did not wear the Reebok stuff." Phone Post 3.0

Pics of Conor's attire? Phone Post 3.0

I believe this was addressed in several threads already. Phone Post 3.0

duckhuntgangsta - Pics of Conor's attire? Phone Post 3.0

Believe this was it. Phone Post 3.0

He's turning into a DIVA!! Phone Post 3.0

UFC going with the old stonecold vs Vince storyline. Get ready for coner to rebel

He's wearing a Reebok shirt in that pic... And he's one of the directly sponsored fighters. Wtf is this story? Phone Post 3.0

sockeye - He's turning into a DIVA!! Phone Post 3.0
Turning? Phone Post 3.0

MayorPirkle - He's wearing a Reebok shirt in that pic... And he's one of the directly sponsored fighters. Wtf is this story? Phone Post 3.0
That's what I'm wondering Phone Post 3.0

i think they mean he didn't wear the generic shirt all the fighters wear, he wore his signature reebok shirt that weigh in.

He was wearing Reebok

I think Chael meant the reebok kit Phone Post 3.0

Why the does it matter if he wore the other shit. He was still repping Reebok and they still complain. Phone Post 3.0

=The 26-year-old, who recently claimed he will re-arrange Mendes' face, makes his way on to the stage===

BJJkilla - i think they mean he didn't wear the generic shirt all the fighters wear, he wore his signature reebok shirt that weigh in.

Wait a minute ...

Reebok made a shirt especially for him and he wore that instead of a generic shirt.

MY GOD OP, WHAT KIND OF MYSTERY HAVE YOU UNCOVERED?

Richard Tuck -
BJJkilla - i think they mean he didn't wear the generic shirt all the fighters wear, he wore his signature reebok shirt that weigh in.

Wait a minute ...

Reebok made a shirt especially for him and he wore that instead of a generic shirt.

MY GOD OP, WHAT KIND OF MYSTERY HAVE YOU UNCOVERED?
Alrite now...lets recognize what this is. A link of chaels comments. Notice the chael reference in this. Please direct all questions to the Chael. Thank you and have a great day. Phone Post 3.0

So Conor did wear reebok but not the reebok kit. Phone Post 3.0

People actually believe Chael?? lol

Wouldn't he have his own personal attire if he's sponsored by reebok? Phone Post 3.0