Chael sets ONE straight

Once again, Chael is correct.

I've been watching Vitor fight since he was Victor Gracie, I don't need to hear ONE bullshit about his comeback for two years, I'll watch the damn fight, just tell us fans when and where when you know and shut the fuck up until then, thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=155&v=AEWLBADCXOM&feature=emb_title

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to the return of Vascular Vitor and the in-coming lion references.

2 Likes

It could be interesting. But in the long run, ONE is a financial black hole that’s not worth talking about, especially since the parent company reported that it is de-emphasizing the live event segment of its business.

BJ Penn Forever -

I've been watching Vitor fight since he was Victor Gracie, I don't need to hear ONE bullshit about his comeback for two years, I'll watch the damn fight, just tell us fans when and where when you know and shut the fuck up until then, thanks.

Once again? He's a lying cheating scumbag. 

I don’t know why Americans idolize cunts like this. 

Chatri is ten times the man he will ever be

ONE

That's the number of Chael and Vitor's combined sperm count.

2 Likes
ThatsHowIRoll -
BJ Penn Forever -

Settle down pal. Almost everyone used PEDs when Chael started fighting. Even if you were not using PEDs you assumed most of your opponents were.

When did you start watching the sport like 2010?

To say Chael was once again right about something is far from idolizing him.

He has a good MMA youtube channel for discussion.

ThatsHowIRoll -
BJ Penn Forever -

I think your just mAd becus uncle chael beat your Anderson Silva twice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I see the same thing in pro wrestling and don't understand it when it happens there, either.   Do these companies think that bringing in a guy like Belfort really HELPS their cause?  The guy is 43, left the UFC on a string of losses, and with the "TRT Vitor" thing, is a running inside joke of the industry.  So what happens when a 43 year old non-Asian fighter (remember, this is in Asia) who many believe can only be top flight with the help of PEDs shows up at the event and starts waxing ONE's talent?  What happens if he goes on a winning streak and wins a belt?  Doesn't that kinda make your existing talent look like shit?

Wasn't this already somewhat experienced when Vera became a two belt champ?  The same Vera who got bounced from the UFC then miraculously came back 10 years later and becomes one of ONE's best fighters?

Just never made sense to me what these companies see in this.   Is someone like Vitor really gonna spike PPV buys or ticket sales that high?  And even if he does,  is it worth cannibalizing your existing, domestic talent base?

Didn't even mean to turn this into a thrashing of Vera or Belfort.   It's not their fault they're in demand and I don't blame them for signing the deal, I just don't understand things from ONE's perspective. 

Vera never became a 2 weight champ, he won the vacant HW belt in a totally empty division then got smoked by a MW when trying to take the LHW belt.

EckY - Vera never became a 2 weight champ, he won the vacant HW belt in a totally empty division then got smoked by a MW when trying to take the LHW belt.

Sorry for the inaccuracies.  My ONEfc fan club membership expired.

Having him as a champ in any capacity isnt a good look, other than the fact that he's Filipino, which does have some value to it.

in

GeorgesRiddumRushedmyBumhole -
ThatsHowIRoll -
BJ Penn Forever -

I think your just mAd becus uncle chael beat your Anderson Silva twice :slight_smile:

Did he? because from what i remember he cheated with more PEDs than any fighter ever. Talked more shit and then STILL never wore a UFC championship belt.

Cool hero

ThatsHowIRoll -
ThatsHowIRoll -
BJ Penn Forever -

Did he? because from what i remember he cheated with more PEDs than any fighter ever. Talked more shit and then STILL never wore a UFC championship belt.

Cool hero

49-0, never lost a round, toughest thing to ever come out of the mean streets of West Linn, Oregon.

Sounds like you need to ask somebody. 

2 Likes
ThatsHowIRoll -
ThatsHowIRoll -
BJ Penn Forever -

Cool hero

"You Americans"

Dude every single country in sports idolize less than perfect people. 

Uncle Chael just happens to be perfect.

ThatsHowIRoll -
BJ Penn Forever -

Dude’s never lost a fight or even a round, give him a break.

1 Like
ThatsHowIRoll -
ThatsHowIRoll -
BJ Penn Forever -

Cool hero

Anderson was clean? hahaha

1 Like

![](upload://lmNBTgLceWUmnqjQTh7WHxCEcNR.jpeg)

ShanTheMan -
ThatsHowIRoll -
ThatsHowIRoll -
BJ Penn Forever -

Cool hero

"You Americans"

Dude every single country in sports idolize less than perfect people. 

Uncle Chael just happens to be perfect.

I agree with you a lot.

This time I agree with you 110%.

WAR CHAEL.

1 Like
ThatsHowIRoll -
ThatsHowIRoll -
BJ Penn Forever -

Did he? because from what i remember he never cheated with  PEDs (maybe one time) and is the greatest fighter ever. Talked more shit and then STILL won multiple UFC championship belt.

Cool hero

*Fixed your post*

StretchPlum - It could be interesting. But in the long run, ONE is a financial black hole that's not worth talking about, especially since the parent company reported that it is de-emphasizing the live event segment of its business.

One has great entertaining fights, just enjoy it for what it is!