Chael Sonnen pleads guilty to money laundering

First Jason Chambers leaves SHINE and now this? :-(

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's fucking illegal.

--Dana White

Carl Weathers - Word is he hopes to be tried as a juvenile on the basis of never going through puberty

gold

He touched on this in the first minute of his interview with Mike Straka a few weeks back.

He's not going to prison. Zuffa has stuck by him so far, don't see it changing with this.

hope he pulls through this i actually like the guy

Doesn't Joel Rosabal post on this forum? Kind of a shady guy that is a Team Quest namedropper? Phone Post

Good Job, Augie. I remember wondering WTF he was talking about, then just thought it was more BS from Sonnen.

Phael Sonnen. Jael Sonnen.

Can't make Bael Sonnen?

Chael "short sael" Sonnen?

Hahaha I woke up and say this and my first thought was it ain't april 1st wtf. This shit is to funny, can't wait to see his next fight.

I dont give a fuck what he laundered. I still want to see him kick Anderson Silva's ass.

Gotta get in on this thread.

Not too normal to see MMA fighters go to prison for white-collar crimes.

wow Chael is a horrible human being

You know I respected him because he's a great fighter, but now that I know that he took advantage of the system and contributed to the economic crash, I WILL NOT EVER SUPPORT HIM AGAIN NOR WILL I BUY OR WATCH ANY FIGHT CARD HE IS ON!!! Phone Post

Sonnen admits to money laundering, faces probation

thats the headline on usa today

Innocent until proven.......no wait.  Never mind.

As If. If Evangelista goes to jail... Phone Post

I just thought, he can't be in Government anymore, he can't do Real Estate anymore, if Dana cuts him you could see Chael at your local McDonalds.