Chael Sonnen pleads guilty to money laundering

wow....just wow. Phone Post

"As part of his plea deal, Sonnen agreed to give up his Realtor's license and pay a $10,000 fine, said Michelle Holman Kerin, the assistant U.S. attorney handling the case."

Suck sh1t! Trash talk your way out of anal rape! Phone Post

Did he blame his tiny nuts?

http://209.85.48.12/3576/129/emo/darth_vader_nooooooo.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

I hate to see this shit happen to chael. I really liked him

Seriously can't stop laughing, hahahahahaha, too much. Keep it up, Chael! You the man!

Oh wait, no, really you suck. Buh-bye.

Is there any chance this isn't real? I never once heard that he'd been arrested or indicted and now the first time we here about the situation at all it's his guilty plea.

I'm not a lawyer but doesn't this seem a little off?

MMA fighters have a public perception of being thugs more likely to stab you or shoot in a driveby than to shake your hand. Kimbo, Tank, Lee Murray, Conan, War Machine just to name a few.

It's a major step forward for MMA if the the fighters are committing complicated white collar crimes like money laundering.

damn, Sonnen dissapoint

Caestus - Is there any chance this isn't real? I never once heard that he'd been arrested or indicted and now the first time we here about the situation at all it's his guilty plea.

search it on google news, its there, multiplying as you read this

here is link to his partners in crimes indictment http://www.justice.gov/usao/or/Indictments/05192010_Lighthouse1.pdf

in the document search crown plumbing which is chaels mom's company

Caestus - Is there any chance this isn't real? I never once heard that he'd been arrested or indicted and now the first time we here about the situation at all it's his guilty plea.

I remember reading a few months ago that he had to pull out of the political race because of a real estate scandal. This is probably the scandal.

Jesus F'n Christ man....It's never ends with this clown

Wat Phone Post

man, this is disappointing.

i enjoyed the trash talking chael prior to his last fight, but i`m beginning to think the guy really is a scumbag.

I have a very good friend that went to Federal Prison Camp for 19 months for doing the same thing. It took the Feds a few years to finish the investigation and it was all quiet until the sentencing. The bottom line is that if the Feds are interested in you, they want a conviction and it is time to deal.

Yeah I'd probably choose Federal Pound Me in the Ass Prison too if I knew Wanderlei fuckin' Silva was coming after me.

Should throw in a perjury charge while they're at it.